Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I trust the Coaches. These are the WRs they wanted and its working.

BreadBread Member Posts: 3,984
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
Sick of all the hypethicals about us getting Harry. Its pretty clear to me the coaches passed on him for Fuller and Pounds. It was the right choice. Fuller is outplaying Harry now that he has been developed. Harry was a non factor in the ASU game. Fuller had over 100 yards. Stop sucking harry dick.

Comments

• Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @Bread I have a close friend deep in the program that told me the same thing before last weekends game.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Rough engrish effort, even for you you.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Happy that our midget receivers did okay. This game.

But Harry balls would have looked like a roided up version of Ty Jones.

In short, he would have been our next first round pick and made brownsocks looked like a 3rd rounder. Scary.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

Bread said:

Sick of all the hypethicals about us getting Harry. Its pretty clear to me the coaches passed on him for Fuller and Pounds. It was the right choice. Fuller is outplaying Harry now that he has been developed. Harry was a non factor in the ASU game. Fuller had over 100 yards. Stop sucking harry dick.

Right.... The coaches passed on Harry....

Or, he chose to stay home at the university that would allow him to play in front of his grandmother, who just happened to raise him.

No you're totally correct, the coaches looked at him and said there's no way he's better than Fuller and Pounds.

Unless I'm being whooshed because I haven't read through all the threads today, then GTFO with this shit.

Edit: If I'm being whooshed, then I'll kindly go fuck myself.
    This is the troof.

He was NEVER leaving Arizona. He was butthurt Bmurph didn't stay home with him.

Maybe you remember the commitment video. Byron was torn up with the move. These two were much more than friends.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,432
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Harry changed the game just by showing up

That is impressive
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

@Bread I have a close friend deep in the program that told me the same thing before last weekends game.

Your fren is an idiot
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Bread said:

Says the guy tossing Pounds salad
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Bread said:

Or, he chose to stay home at the university that would allow him to play in front of his grandmother, who just happened to raise him.

No you're totally correct, the coaches looked at him and said there's no way he's better than Fuller and Pounds.

Unless I'm being whooshed because I haven't read through all the threads today, then GTFO with this shit.

Total whoosh. Only pumpy would believe that shit
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    MisterEm said:

Bread said:

This is the troof.

He was NEVER leaving Arizona. He was butthurt Bmurph didn't stay home with him.

Maybe you remember the commitment video. Byron was torn up with the move. These two were much more than friends.
    Lovers?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    Founders Club
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,638
    Founders Club
    TommySQC said:

Bread said:

Total whoosh. Only pumpy would believe that shit
    Pumpeii?
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    Manny Williams is a worse qb than Browning.