Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Keith Price should not be a Scapegoat for Sarkisian's Failures

Hardcore_HuskyHardcore_Husky Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 302
Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam
edited November 2013 in Tug Tavern

imageKeith Price should not be a Scapegoat for Sarkisian's Failures

Dawgman's Kim Grinolds and certain commentators from KJR have spent lots of energy denigrating Husky quarterback Keith Price this season. Doing so, to borrow a phrase from Mark Emmert, is "grossly inappropriate."

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    Are all your articles about blacks?
  • Options
    death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1 5 Awesomes

It just seems that way when you live in your parents' basement.

• Options

http://forum.hardcorehusky.com/profile/irishdawg22

Shoot him a PM
  • Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    If Sarkisian had half the coaching ability that Price has as a player, then WA could have easily have been a real contender in the PAC 12 North this year. Instead, WA is what it will always be under Dark Sark (I like to call him that): a pretender.

It is contemptible so many in the Seattle sports media support Dark Sark's incompetence as WA's head coach. It is inexcusable; both their support for the Great Pretender (I like to call Sark that too), and Sark's pathetic mediocrity, softness, recruiting deficiencies, and lack of discipline.

This morning KJR's Mitch Levy mocked even slightest call for Sark's firing by using an endless bevy of nonsensical rationalizations of why he should be retained. Levy's hyperbole came off as a desperate attempt by one scoundrel to support another. It was pathetic.

I hope Woodward will look beyond all the bullshit, fire Sark, and hire a real head coach. I fear there is little likelihood of this.

Thanks Chest for a fine piece in defense of Price.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    d2d needs to choke on one of these.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,520
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I totally agree with you...grown men throwing young / amateur players under the bus because they have bought their used cars from Sarkisian and love him.

Homebrew, if Sarkisian loses at Oregon State and isn't terminated the following Monday, we at least need to go down swinging (calling as much attention to the fact that the emperor(s) have no clothes. Whaddaya say?

If Sarkisian had half the coaching ability that Price has as a player, then WA could have easily have been a real contender in the PAC 12 North this year. Instead, WA is what it will always be under Dark Sark (I like to call him that): a pretender.

It is contemptible so many in the Seattle sports media support Dark Sark's incompetence as WA's head coach. It is inexcusable; both their support for the Great Pretender (I like to call Sark that too), and Sark's pathetic mediocrity, softness, recruiting deficiencies, and lack of discipline.

This morning KJR's Mitch Levy mocked even slightest call for Sark's firing by using an endless bevy of nonsensical rationalizations of why he should be retained. Levy's hyperbole came off as a desperate attempt by one scoundrel to support another. It was pathetic.

I hope Woodward will look beyond all the bullshit, fire Sark, and hire a real head coach. I fear there is little likelihood of this.

Thanks Chest for a fine piece in defense of Price.

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    I never blame the kids.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    although it saddens me to say it, this is exactly how I feel also and it's also why I am less a fan each year nowadays. The Husky Honks and dmc should be ashamed of themselves (although they aren't, I'm sure).
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Jeezus, give it a fucking rest already.

Price is our QB. QB's and Coach's take the heat and the praise. From all accounts, KP is a great kid and it's unfortunate that Sark's shortcomings are dragging him down.

However, we all get it. KP is not Russell Wilson, by a very long shot. He has had a great college career, which he deserves, but he was never NFL bound.

Focus on the fucking problem: Woodward and Sark.

Much more productive.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,234
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    CaptainPJ said:

Jeezus, give it a fucking rest already.

Price is our QB. QB's and Coach's take the heat and the praise. From all accounts, KP is a great kid and it's unfortunate that Sark's shortcomings are dragging him down.

However, we all get it. KP is not Russell Wilson, by a very long shot. He has had a great college career, which he deserves, but he was never NFL bound.

Focus on the fucking problem: Woodward and Sark.

Much more productive.

Gotta agree with this. Besides, TSIFO, it's time to turn the page.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

you forgot the all-important "with a boner in your sweatpants". that is the plat de résistance.

you're slipping chip.