Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Zion Alefosio, 2020 ATH, (Villa Park HS), CA

DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

“Washington is another school I really like and would love to get an offer from them. My moms side of the family is all from there and it’s like a second home for me so I’m just staying patient and we’ll see what happens.”

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,535
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    16 or 17 with a sleeve tattoo?? Okg
  • Options

Take a look at our 2019 class, it ain’t the 1990s anymore
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,970

Moms from green lake.
  • Options

100% of Alefosios we've recruited have gone to Bama. His mom's side of the family might be from Seattle, but Tuscaloosa is closer to Seattle than Seattle is.

Yeah but we have like a 100% success rate with Zions

I was told there wasn’t going to be any math.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited September 2018
    sounds like a lock to Alebama
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Dude from Doogman says:

A good friend of mine is the big brother of Mater Dei 4-Star DB Zion Alefosio and has told his big brother on multiple occasions that he wants to be at UW. He loves CP and loves the huskies. His brother lives in Tacoma And he would love to be near his big bro. Just some potential good news for us dawg fans.

What position do we think he will play?

Getting a Mater Dei 4 star would be nice.
  • Options
    edited September 2018

Dude from Doogman says:

A good friend of mine is the big brother of Mater Dei 4-Star DB Zion Alefosio and has told his big brother on multiple occasions that he wants to be at UW. He loves CP and loves the huskies. His brother lives in Tacoma And he would love to be near his big bro. Just some potential good news for us dawg fans.

What position do we think he will play?

Getting a Mater Dei 4 star would be nice.
    He’s a FS/nickel CB imo. I’d love to see Ringo, Hector, Latham and this kid as our 2020 DBs
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,970

“I like Washington a lot and plan to camp with them and hopefully get that offer. That’s where my mom wants me to go, she lives out there so if they offer me, I might just commit on the spot. If I don’t commit early, I’ll go through the process and take all my visits and play the process out. I want to take all my trips no matter what but right now, I don't have anything set up."

Well we wont be offering him anytime soon then.
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    4.75 40 yard dash and 28" Vertical at 197 pounds, so he's far from an elite athlete. Definitely going to be a back-up plan.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    This kid is the best safety in the class if the grades check out. That’s a big if but him, Lathan and JonJon Vaughns are clear cut above everyone else. It would be a nice card to hang over Lathan’s head to have Alefosio in the bag while contending with Notre Dame & Oklahoma for Ransom.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,868
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

This kid is the best safety in the class if the grades check out. That’s a big if but him, Lathan and JonJon Vaughns are clear cut above everyone else. It would be a nice card to hang over Lathan’s head to have Alefosio in the bag while contending with Notre Dame & Oklahoma for Ransom.

Why not take both?

We deserve nice things and as BTP so kindly reminded me, fuck moderation.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

Why not take both?

We deserve nice things and as BTP so kindly reminded me, fuck moderation.
    Always take both. I’m just talking about leverage. It’s up to the coaches on how many safeties they’re going to take but if they are going to take two, it would be Lathan at 1, and then Zion but his grades have been an issue so they’d go down to Vaughns or Esteen who UDUB offered but it looks like he wants to play corner.