Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

C’mon Man

Shitsocks just got a national slap in the face. On the Monday Night Football feature “C’mom Man,” Randy Moss showed the INT to the utah nose guard.

The purpose was to make fun of the nose guard who fumbled the ball out of bounds. But geez that was awful.

Comments

• EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,439
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Houhusky said:

At the end of the day though, Browning completes more passes to his guys than he doesn't, so you cant really complain.

I love a good subtle Jaydon Mickens reference
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    I rewatched the Utah game. Browning almost threw the same exact interception to the same exact Utah DT in the 3rd quarter while retreating backwards and to the left. Same exact fucking play! He threw two picks to the same Utah DT but only one was caught.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2018

I rewatched the Utah game. Browning almost threw the same exact interception to the same exact Utah DT in the 3rd quarter while retreating backwards and to the left. Same exact fucking play! He threw two picks to the same Utah DT but only one was caught.

Christ, u must be a masochist
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

I skipped every offensive drive that didn't result in a TD.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

The defense was a joy to watch, especially the second half. Kill yourself.
    Gladstone said:

The offense was so unbearable to watch that just killed the joy of watching the defense do their thing
  • NurpleNurple Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Gladstone said:

The offense was so unbearable to watch that just killed the joy of watching the defense do their thing

Gladstone said:

Agreed nuff said
    Petersen needs to realize this ain't the WAC anymore its P5 either you do or you don't
    Sometimes I feel likes he thinks he's at a Cinderella school
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Gladstone said:

Gaskin????
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,467
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Houhusky said:

At the end of the day though, Browning completes more passes to his guys than he doesn't, so you cant really complain.

I love a good subtle Jaydon Mickens reference
    Jay Donald is having the last laugh at this bored
    Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

Gaskin????
    I love gaskin, he had to tell his qb that it might be a good idea to take a sack. But when a RB has to tell 4th year starter at QB how to play his position that is all I need to know