Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bring on the Utah Pods, Assholes. My supply is running low.

TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,747
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
edited September 2018 in Hardcore Husky Board
Let's Go. Hop to it, Shitcasters. If Saturday's Utah game didn't provide a bumper crop of material to chew on and spew hatred about, I don't know what could. As a long-time Husky Football addict, I pretty much depend on you podcasting fucks to get me through the week, pending another diarrhea-fueled disaster next Saturday.

And get some REAL podcasting equipment. Not that Realistic Radio Shack house brand Taiwanese-made shit you pulled from your 1970s boxes in your attics.

If I didn't hate all you podcasters and believe you're all worthless fags, I'd have to acknowledge that you all improve the experience of Husky self-loathing and self-destruction masquerading as football fandom. For a miserable group of dysfunctional drug & alcohol abusing assholes living vicariously through a bunch of Teen Boys playing a game with a ball, you do it better than most.

So you've got that going for you, which is nice.

Now go back to fucking off at work.

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I am going to take this as some massive YOU GUYS SUCK FREE PUB!, unless you are only talking about TSIO gays, in which case, FUCK OFF!
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,747
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2018
    Swaye said:

I am going to take this as some massive YOU GUYS SUCK FREE PUB!, unless you are only talking about TSIO gays, in which case, FUCK OFF!

I like your pod. When I can hear it. Which is about 50% of the time.

The rest of the time it sounds like the speaker is getting a swirly.