Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We will rape everyone

Stop being faggot pussies. We didn’t play our best and still fucked up Utah in a revenge game in a hostile atmosphere. Similar to the buff last year.

I love our defense. I love Chris Petersen. I fucking hate Jake Browning.... but his shit talking after the targeting hit was GOLD. Guy is nails, why the fuck can’t he get hurt?

Comments

• Cuogar_GoldCuogar_Gold Member Posts: 360
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes
    You have the propensity to get completely blanked similarly to what just happened to Utah.

Your skill players are too small except for the soph receiver.

Too early to tell who wins out of Stan, Oregon, UW at this point, but I'd give the edge to Shaw. Barely
  • Cuogar_GoldCuogar_Gold Member Posts: 360
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes

You have the propensity to get completely blanked similarly to what just happened to Utah.

Too early to tell who wins out of Stan, Oregon, UW at this point, but I'd give the edge to Shaw. Barely

Our offense has a lot of issues. The size of our skill players is not one of them. Garbage take, garbage poster.
    Against Stanford it's a problem. Gaskin ran for a buck fifty against a solid defense is what you have going for you. The screens and the other shit to your midget slot players won't do anything however.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Our offense has a lot of issues. The size of our skill players is not one of them. Garbage take, garbage poster.
    Against Stanford it's a problem. Gaskin ran for a buck fifty against a solid defense is what you have going for you. The screens and the other shit to your midget slot players won't do anything however.
    Screens would actually do wonders to soften up the defense, but for some reason Hamdan and Huff have the line playing like matadors.

I have seen Browning backpadeling frantically one too many times
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

This is not 2012. Stanford’s defense is pedestrian. HTH
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Browning will lose to BYU.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Stop being faggot pussies. We didn’t play our best and still fucked up Utah in a revenge game in a hostile atmosphere. Similar to the buff last year.

I love our defense. I love Chris Petersen. I fucking hate Jake Browning.... but his shit talking after the targeting hit was GOLD. Guy is nails, why the fuck can’t he get hurt?

Wanted to chin, but complimenting Browning for anything gets me angry.

It's a two team race for the PAC 12 title. The winner of UW-Stanford has it locked up.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2018

Stanfurd's D hasn't looked very good and neither has their O-line. If we can stop the jump ball passes and keep Love contained they're toast.
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Our Oline couldn’t block a 90 year old midget child molester from getting to Browning and couldn’t open up a hole bigger than mother Theresa’s tight puss.

We?re doomed
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,378
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If we play anything like we did last night, Stanford is going to make us smell the glove. HTH.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Oregon will be lucky to make the Kraft Hunger Bowl.
    Roadie is on fire this morning
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Oregon will be lucky to make the Kraft Hunger Bowl.
    Roadie is on fire this morning
    To be fair, it's night in Japan.
    ISAFNRC?
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,957
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Browning will lose to BYU.

You fucking pussy. This isn't even a good byu team by their standards. This board is full of fags. They lost to cal on their home field. We will beat the ever living shit out of byu. Fuck everyone moping around.
    We're Washington and we will beat the shit teams enough to have maybe one conference loss and beat Stanford at home. Sure tosu Clemson and the sec would run a train on us, but they are not on the fucking schedule. Have some fucking arrogance and start acting like a fucking Washington fan.

All that being said, Jake browning still sucks.