Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Where did the Quooks Go?

RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
Not so loud after that impressive win over SJSU. What happened? You were all so optimistic after the Bowling Green game.

Comments

• Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Are you this retarded?

The Ducks are 3-0, played 80 guys all three games, and there has only been one injury and it was a freak accident.

The MWC is obviously equal to the Pac-12 and has been for a few years so any win against them is lateral to a conference win. All questions will be answered this Saturday.

UW firmly answered ten wins is unrealistic last night. So my $200 is safe.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Mosster47 said:

Are you this retarded?

The Ducks are 3-0, played 80 guys all three games, and there has only been one injury and it was a freak accident.

The MWC is obviously equal to the Pac-12 and has been for a few years so any win against them is lateral to a conference win. All questions will be answered this Saturday.

Clearly you're the retard.

Oregon has looked like shit. Your defense gave up 24 to Bowling Green and 22 to San Jose State.

Your secondary got torched for big plays as usual. Thomas Graham was greatly overrated.

Herbert looked like shit and is nowhere near a legit Heisman contender.

Stanford and UW are primed to roll you bitches.

Mosster47 said:

Are you this retarded?

Oregon has looked like shit. Your defense gave up 24 to Bowling Green and 22 to San Jose State.

Your secondary got torched for big plays as usual. Thomas Graham was greatly overrated.

So treating scrimmages like a scrimmage gives you the hot takes?

Do you take bets on spring games?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

Are you this retarded?

I'm just fucking with you because it's obvious that Oregon sucks.
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Not so loud after that impressive win over SJSU. What happened? You were all so optimistic after the Bowling Green game.

Not sure why you’re so concerned about Oregon. This is your worst team in 3 years without debate.

Before you screach about Oregon sucking I already know. It’s not surprising and I’d like to give our new coach more than 4 gaymes to get his guys in there.

You’re in year 5.

This is all getting very boring.

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam

Not sure why you’re so concerned about Oregon. This is your worst team in 3 years without debate.

Before you screach about Oregon sucking I already know. It’s not surprising and I’d like to give our new coach more than 4 gaymes to get his guys in there.

You’re in year 5.

This is all getting very boring.

Not concerned at all. UW will beat Oregon. I'm just trolling Mosster.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Are you this retarded?

Clearly they weren't scrimmages for your defense. You can learn shit about your team when they play lesser competition. Your secondary sucks, your WR's suck, and Herbert is who he was against Boise State. Cheers.

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Are you this retarded?

Clearly they weren't scrimmages for your defense. You can learn shit about your team when they play lesser competition. Your secondary sucks, your WR's suck, and Herbert is who he was against Boise State. Cheers.
    A top 5 defense in ypc. Got it.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

Mosster47 said:

Are you this retarded?

You didn't watch any of the games. Stfu Jack Cobra.