Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Went to the game and this is what I saw

wobidbuswobidbus Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 308
Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
First road game I've attended since the '98 Nebraska game so I've been hiding under a rock covering my butthole ever since.

-Utah's stadium is small and kind of shitty. No stat board, hardly any score updates, but no seizure inducing light ring so they win.
-Their gameday experience is just as clueless and lame as ours. Fans show up late, but sometimes make noise.
-Their fans don't know the difference between targeting and lighting someone the fuck up with good form. A lot of griping about the refs.
-The UW fans in attendance were pretty cool and loud. Felt like we actually have some swagger at times.
-No shit talking from Utah fans before or after. They seem pretty resigned. I would be too with an offense that terrible. Oh wait.

Sat with a bunch of family including my cousins who live in Nebraska and never watch the Pac-12. They went through three phases watching this game:
1. Excited to see Jake Browning because the media told them they should be.
2. Confused by how awful he and the offense looked.
3. Gone because this was a shit game and their eyes were bleeding but that was probably due to the smoke.

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,535
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

wobidbus said:

First road game I've attended since the '98 Nebraska game so I've been hiding under a rock covering my butthole ever since.

-Utah's stadium is small and kind of shitty. No stat board, hardly any score updates, but no seizure inducing light ring so they win.
    -Their gameday experience is just as clueless and lame as ours. Fans show up late, but sometimes make noise.
    -Their fans don't know the difference between targeting and lighting someone the fuck up with good form. A lot of griping about the refs.
    -The UW fans in attendance were pretty cool and loud. Felt like we actually have some swagger at times.
    -No shit talking from Utah fans before or after. They seem pretty resigned. I would be too with an offense that terrible. Oh wait.

Sat with a bunch of family including my cousins who live in Nebraska and never watch the Pac-12. They went through three phases watching this game:
    3. Gone because this was a shit game and their eyes were bleeding but that was probably due to the smoke.

I went. Classy fans. Not quite Nebraska classy though because there was too much bitching about the refs. Also, their crowd was better than any I’ve seen at Husky stadium for several years.
    Their stadium sits 40,000 dabone...
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

wobidbus said:

I went. Classy fans. Not quite Nebraska classy though because there was too much bitching about the refs. Also, their crowd was better than any I’ve seen at Husky stadium for several years.
    Which makes it sader that the place is more electric than “the greatest setting”.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

wobidbus said:

Which makes it sader that the place is more electric than “the greatest setting”.
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,980
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    All the real DAWG fans are chillin in the ZONE brah. WOOF!
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Best "it took me over 3 years to work up to my 159th post ever."

U only 24k+ Poast
  • Options
    wobidbuswobidbus Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 308
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Your Nebraska friends lost to Troy.

And they’ve adopted UW, those poor fucks.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    wobidbus said:

2001400ex said:

Your Nebraska friends lost to Troy.

And they’ve adopted UW, those poor fucks.
    They should consider Tennessee
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,811

wobidbus said:

I was there. Their fans are way more into the game than 75 percent of husky fans at home.
    Yep. At husky stadium 75 percent of the fans are fucking around on their phones, taking selfies, talking to each other, not watching the game. Annoying as fuck
    Same as here.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,115
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited September 2018

I for one will not forget how they beat Utah by 14 on the road

But will you be nitpicky about little things like pick 6s, audibling into run blitzes, and leadership qualities of a downsy 12 year old?