Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Look at the bright side?

(tequilla)USC is imploding.

Florida State is a complete mess. They just lost big-time to Syracuse for the first time since 1966.

UCLA is bad.

Our main rivals for recruiting may just end up being Oregon in the p12.

If all this keeps up we are in good shape for many croots.

But if the pac12 remains the conference that everyone looks down upon we will see more of the Clemson/Ngata situations, potentially.

I cant wait for the Jesse Nossebleeds to jag-graduate out and have the new blood take over.

If anything, the talent will be able to overcome shitty playcalling and stubbornness from Pete.(/tequilla)

Comments

• Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I'll say it again, as I did in one of the other threads:

Bru - has to think twice about USC even though JT is there.
    Ford - same thing.
    Paama - if Nansen is calling him up 24/7, i'd tell him to fuck the right off ...
    C.Williams - he'd better figure his shit out and stop fucking around ... keep his schollie and focus on his own academics and prep to UW.
    Tuitele? - confirmation that USC is not the way to go ...
    Ryhan? - take a look at USC or UCLA and then Washington ... where are you going to develop alongside the likes of Paama/Tuitele/Bandes etc ... grinding you every day?

... and this isn't even taking into consideration all those guys that are looking at FSU. The cult of personality is strong with Faggert ... but you just cannot overlook the dumpster fire.

Clemson? Alabama? Ohio State? ... yeah, that's the real competition.
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    animate said:

I'll say it again, as I did in one of the other threads:

Bru - has to think twice about USC even though JT is there.
    Ford - same thing.
    Paama - if Nansen is calling him up 24/7, i'd tell him to fuck the right off ...
    C.Williams - he'd better figure his shit out and stop fucking around ... keep his schollie and focus on his own academics and prep to UW.
    Tuitele? - confirmation that USC is not the way to go ...
    Ryhan? - take a look at USC or UCLA and then Washington ... where are you going to develop alongside the likes of Paama/Tuitele/Bandes etc ... grinding you every day?

... and this isn't even taking into consideration all those guys that are looking at FSU. The cult of personality is strong with Faggert ... but you just cannot overlook the dumpster fire.

Clemson? Alabama? Ohio State? ... yeah, that's the real competition.

I agree. This will be the best class ever.