Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Keeping a coach to save recruiting is stupid

That's all I was told by Coogs with The Clown as coach. "We can't fire him or all these awesome players with zero BCS offers will leave us". That worked out so awesome for us, his best recruit in that class flipped to the Doogs, half that class didn't make it in and whoever was left sucks and shouldn't even be here. When Leach took over in 2011, The Clown had like 18 commits, he told over half of the class to kick rocks, kept the offensive linemen (who the The Clown couldn't recruit for 4 years) and that was about it. A real coach would be able to come in and be able to keep the good players and upgrade the class because that is what good coaches do. But by all means Doogs, please keep Pool Boy to save your 2015 and 2016 classes, you won't hear me complain one bit.

Comments

• Options
    A couple of things.

1. Despite joking bout it due to FaberCollegeFS Sark isn't pool boy.

2. This is how 0-12 happened. Ty was saved due to his "great" class. Majority of that class said they would have came here regardless of Ty staying or leaving.
  • Options
    death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1 5 Awesomes
    Wisdom from a Coug? I learn new things every day. (You did screw up the Pool Boy thing, however.)
  • Options
    WazzusJobuWazzusJobu Member Posts: 45
    Photogenic 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Apologies about the Pool Boy, I read the inside joke thread and saw a reference there...
  • Options
    JuicyHawgCoogJuicyHawgCoog Member Posts: 122
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Lol, Sark is white Willingham with titties. His continuous recruiting classes are good enough to beat up on all but 2 maybe 3 teams a year. Even then it should be a competition in those games. This is straight from the Wulff Handbook. Make shit out of what he calls gold.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

And Dave "Softy" Mahler led the charge to bring Willingham back for a fourth year, while chastising us who saw things clearly. He even turned on Bill Fleenor, who wanted Willingham gone.

I still have emails from Softy about that. I emailed him about his on-air rant.
  • Options
    Now Softy claims he knew Ty wasn't the guy back on the suddenly senior game in 2006 and he won't make that mistake again.

Even though he dodges every fire Sark fact like he dodges exercise.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Lol, Sark is white Willingham with titties. His continuous recruiting classes are good enough to beat up on all but 2 maybe 3 teams a year. Even then it should be a competition in those games. This is straight from the Wulff Handbook. Make shit out of what he calls gold.

Sark is Armenian, white guilt still applies
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Willingham was better than Sark, how sad is that
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I saw OP call Sark pool boy (he isn't?) and I made a bowl of popcorn, only to see the negas politely help him out with the reference. Classy stuff guys! Keep up the great work! Always have been my favorite bunch of poasters!
  • Options
    Yea sounds like this Coog needs to lurk around a bit and PM IrishDawg as he has this place dialed in.