Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Clay Helton Twitter

2»

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited September 2018
    Gladstone said:

did @dnc max out his postcount or what

why are you posting as hills

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Gladstone said:

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,176
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

I really really tried for like five minutes to find the pumpy rant where he shits on Baze? for having his wife check his account posting on the regular. Alas, I am an inadequate to the task.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,487
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Gladstone said:

I really really tried for like five minutes to find the pumpy rant where he shits on Baze? for having his wife check his account posting on the regular. Alas, I am an inadequate to the task.
    I don't remember pumpeii shitting on me for that.

I remember Baabs being shat on for checking his phone between his jiggly thighs while Baabs' wife eyed the pimply seos chef.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,176
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @dnc duck give up the trolling attempt. You are football ignorant thats clear, but youve been around here long enough to pick up a little college football knowledge. Stacking your post total this way is more embarrassing than your post total itself.

Fuck I need to have a talk with your wife. I need to explain to her fatass why you have 31k posts, 200 per day, 199 of them just senseless gibberish. She needs to know what her hideous looking husband is doing in the den 12 hours a day...when youre supposed to be contacting 3 employers/day to get off unemployment. I'm turningv you in to the state. If you can spend 12 hours a day @ HH typing nonsense, you can spend 8 hrs doing data entry, taking customer service orders or something that allows you to do nothing all day...but at least off the taxpayers hardworking backs. I'm firing your dumbass here.

I'm ashamed...i had to pump your ole lady while I was over there spilling the proverbial beans about you, but it was for your own good. Actually wasnt bad. She went nuts as she hasnt had sex in 2 years aAnd as ive said, I'm an HH family member. We take care of our own, even the wives of our own.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,487
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

@dnc duck give up the trolling attempt. You are football ignorant thats clear, but youve been around here long enough to pick up a little college football knowledge. Stacking your post total this way is more embarrassing than your post total itself.

Fuck I need to have a talk with your wife. I need to explain to her fatass why you have 31k posts, 200 per day, 199 of them just senseless gibberish. She needs to know what her hideous looking husband is doing in the den 12 hours a day...when youre supposed to be contacting 3 employers/day to get off unemployment. I'm turningv you in to the state. If you can spend 12 hours a day @ HH typing nonsense, you can spend 8 hrs doing data entry, taking customer service orders or something that allows you to do nothing all day...but at least off the taxpayers hardworking backs. I'm firing your dumbass here.

I'm ashamed...i had to pump your ole lady while I was over there spilling the proverbial beans about you, but it was for your own good. Actually wasnt bad. She went nuts as she hasnt had sex in 2 years aAnd as ive said, I'm an HH family member. We take care of our own, even the wives of our own.

TMFMS

You're welcome.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,814
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Squirt said:

JT Daniels, rankings among PAC12 QBs:

10th in completion percentage, 57.3%.

10th in yards per attempt, 7.0.

Tied for 12th (with Jake Haener and others) in TD passes, 1.

Tied for taking the most sacks, 9.

Tied for 3rd in interceptions, 3.

Sure, USC has faced stiffer competition than, say, Oregon.

Still, USC is so fucked. Like many other QBs (ahem, Jake Browning), he thrived in high school while facing no pressure whatsoever. Now, after taking his first big hits in college, he is shitting his pants and throwing off his back foot.

I asked a former USC offensive coach about it:

“He is throwing off his back foot because he is looking at the pass rush. He is not the same since getting hit at Stanford. He didn’t understand he was going to get hit. He does not look comfortable under pressure. It all stems from that one hit.”

Hard to trust a freshman QB with shin tats
    Can’t chincredible this enough
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,037
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Squirt said:

JT Daniels, rankings among PAC12 QBs:

10th in completion percentage, 57.3%.

10th in yards per attempt, 7.0.

Tied for 12th (with Jake Haener and others) in TD passes, 1.

Tied for taking the most sacks, 9.

Tied for 3rd in interceptions, 3.

Sure, USC has faced stiffer competition than, say, Oregon.

Still, USC is so fucked. Like many other QBs (ahem, Jake Browning), he thrived in high school while facing no pressure whatsoever. Now, after taking his first big hits in college, he is shitting his pants and throwing off his back foot.

I asked a former USC offensive coach about it:

“He is throwing off his back foot because he is looking at the pass rush. He is not the same since getting hit at Stanford. He didn’t understand he was going to get hit. He does not look comfortable under pressure. It all stems from that one hit.”

Hard to trust a freshman QB with shin tats
    Had to get em before he became a poor college student.