Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Is this bored for real?

Jack_CobraJack_Cobra Member Posts: 246
Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited September 2018 in Hardcore Husky Board
Utah? Fucking Utah? The team that came out and looked like utter crap against Weber State for the first quarter? The team that BARELY squeaked by Northern Illinois? Utah is young on the dline, low on talent at linebacker and their qb is an idiot and their offense is kind of a mess. They might be 1-1 right now if not for Britain fucking Covey. Every year Coach Pete doesn't really have his boys playing until conference play starts. This is going to be like the 2017 Colorado game, we will look sloppy in the first quarter but after that we are going to ROLE. Our offensive line is compromised of battle-tested war-daddies who help up well against one of the best (maybe SECOND BEST) dline in the country, you really think the line regressed against North Dakota? Nah it's just no one gave a shit in that game. We are going to flatten this young Utah Dline and ram Myles "Gas can" gaskins down their throat. After the first quarter? It's going to get ugly. Tyler Huntley easily throws three picks as the defense comes to life, and the pass rush emerges with several sacks. Tryon has his major entrance game and establishes himself on the EDGE. Gaskin Ahmed and Pleasant will run over the UTES all day.... over 200 yards rushing? Easily. Browning won't even have to do shit, which is good because their secondary is the good part of their defense. But regardless the bad ass quintet of Chico, Fuller, Jones, Pounds and Bacellia will get theirs, we won't throw the ball a ton but we will go deep a few times and WIN. Man this is so pathetic... this bored doesn't see how Utah is totally fucked. The DAWGS are coming and they are pissed off. Coach Pete will have the boys ready to roll, that is for sure.

I like the DAWGS in this one, 46-0.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Friday is coming.

It's Friday somewhere...
  • Options
    CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Too long; didn't read
  • Options
    Crawfish said:

Too long; didn't read

Why do all the new poasters kind of suck
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    And 5 o’clock ...46-0??
  • Options

Crawfish said:

Too long; didn't read

Hey! If we’re bashing sucking crawfish heads I’m out
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    How many J handles in this thread?

The o/u is 5.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    Swaye's Wigwam

The o/u is 5.

I don't have any alt handles.
  • Options
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited September 2018
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

The o/u is 5.

I don't have any alt handles.
    what about love handles?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited September 2018
    Pumpeii double poast

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,309
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This will be fun to bump when we are 1-2 at least.
  • Options
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,869
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    I don't think I've ever scrolled down and away from a giant wall of text so quickly in my life.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Crawfish said:

Too long; didn't read

When you’ve played a few hands and can’t yet figure out who the rube is, well......
  • Options
    TTJ said:

Utah? Fucking Utah? The team that came out and looked like utter crap against Weber State for the first quarter? The team that BARELY squeaked by Northern Illinois? Utah is young on the dline, low on talent at linebacker and their qb is an idiot and their offense is kind of a mess. They might be 1-1 right now if not for Britain fucking Covey. Every year Coach Pete doesn't really have his boys playing until conference play starts. This is going to be like the 2017 Colorado game, we will look sloppy in the first quarter but after that we are going to ROLE. Our offensive line is compromised of battle-tested war-daddies who help up well against one of the best (maybe SECOND BEST) dline in the country, you really think the line regressed against North Dakota? Nah it's just no one gave a shit in that game. We are going to flatten this young Utah Dline and ram Myles "Gas can" gaskins down their throat. After the first quarter? It's going to get ugly. Tyler Huntley easily throws three picks as the defense comes to life, and the pass rush emerges with several sacks. Tryon has his major entrance game and establishes himself on the EDGE. Gaskin Ahmed and Pleasant will run over the UTES all day.... over 200 yards rushing? Easily. Browning won't even have to do shit, which is good because their secondary is the good part of their defense. But regardless the bad ass quintet of Chico, Fuller, Jones, Pounds and Bacellia will get theirs, we won't throw the ball a ton but we will go deep a few times and WIN. Man this is so pathetic... this bored doesn't see how Utah is totally fucked. The DAWGS are coming and they are pissed off. Coach Pete will have the boys ready to roll, that is for sure.

I like the DAWGS in this one, 46-0.

You should think about not posting for a while.

Or ever.
    drink bleach
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I don't think I've ever scrolled down and away from a giant wall of text so quickly in my life.

Are you married?