Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sark and Pete vs Whitt

2»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

I can't find it but there was a graphic that showed Pac12 recruiting rankings per year. Pete's upward trend was more or less matched by Whit's upward trend. It also showed how ASU had been out recruiting us for years...

There are reasons beyond some desert jinx why ASU had a Devildecade against us

They have always recruited well by the way. They have a good pipeline to So Cal. If you didn't know the records last year and just looked at the two teams you wouldn't be surprised that ASU won

Grinolds made the "eye test" a running joke but it is valid as one measuring stick

ASU has as many division titles as we? do
    ASU can't recruit their own city. Way to pimp a 7 win program though.

They haven't had a good season in 21 years.
    I'm now convinced you can't read.

• Options
    Jack_CobraJack_Cobra Member Posts: 246
    Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    ASU looks fucking nice. Their Oline sucks but otherwise they look like they belong in the SEC.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,061
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

Mosster47 said:

I can't find it but there was a graphic that showed Pac12 recruiting rankings per year. Pete's upward trend was more or less matched by Whit's upward trend. It also showed how ASU had been out recruiting us for years...

They have always recruited well by the way. They have a good pipeline to So Cal. If you didn't know the records last year and just looked at the two teams you wouldn't be surprised that ASU won

Grinolds made the "eye test" a running joke but it is valid as one measuring stick

What does that make Oregon since they can't beat them anymore?
    lol, they broke a 10 game losing streak to the Ducks last year. One in a row! One in a row!
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dtd said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

lol, they broke a 10 game losing streak to the Ducks last year. One in a row! One in a row!
    You aren't seeing what I'm doing here
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,061
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

You aren't seeing what I'm doing here
    I'm obtuse.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

Neither can UW at their peak. Ouch.

Practice first.