Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

DOT

I shit my pants that day. I was in bad shape from the previous night and showed up to the tailgate sheepish and shaky around 8:30 probably. Tension was high, you could feel it in the air, such a huge game, Michigan in our? house, both ranked. It was the first time I tried or even had heard of vodka/red bull. They were being passed around the Hop-In Market parking lot in 15 minute intervals. I felt fucking great within an hour, invincible really. Back then I was able to bring an 18 pack of Coors Light into the stadium in my backsack. It was a beautiful day, glorious sunshine, warm on your face. It seemed as though we? were outmatched despite the game always feeling within reach. Lowe blocked the kick in the 4th, Roc scooped it and charged 70 some yards for the go ahead score and our 1st touchdown. Tremendous glory and pandemonium, Allah had delivered. Less than a minute later, Lowe busts a pick 6 which proved more than my bowels could take. As I rocketed out of my seat in celebration, my guts blasted in the opposite direction. Pure elation to sheer terror. Luckily the isle was clear, stairs empty, bathroom abandoned as I dashed into the stall. I discovered my underwear had contained the majority of the scream-pile. Flushed them, hastily cleaned up, and returned to my seat.

Thanks for providing me this opportunity, Derek. Really enjoying what you've got going here.

Comments