Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Secondary

DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,546 Founders Club
Everyone hyping these guys as better than King, SMFJ, frosh Rapp, and Budda can shut the fuck up.

This is probably a week late but show some respect to 2016.
Until proven otherwise, that unit smokes this unit. Fuck off with "potential" bullshit.

Prove me wrong bitches

Comments

• EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,909 Swaye's Wigwam
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,042 Standard Supporter
    This unit would perform at a higher level if they had any type of pressure from the front 7. That being said I don't think they are better than the 2016 crew in any scenario.
  • Jack_CobraJack_Cobra Member Posts: 246
    I think Keith, Ky, Dom and Julius will be legit. But yeah I can't wait until Murphy and Miller leave. Our safeties are bad ass though, and Myles Bryant, I have to give him credit. The little guy can play.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,546 Founders Club
    That's the thing, we suck

This unit would perform at a higher level if they had any type of pressure from the front 7. That being said I don't think they are better than the 2016 crew in any scenario.

Definitely, our front seven needs to generate pressure. I still think the answer is trying out some younger OLBs.
    Bread said:

Murphy looks better then jones but it also looks like he is putting in 70% effort when jones was always at 100%.

People ignore how much of an athletic freak king is. Doesnt matter how fundamentally sound anyone plays they aren't 6'3 with long arms, speed and hops. Auburn's first TD would have been a pick with him in millers place.

No one on the team is close to kings potential.

And I don't see any new kings coming in. MAYBE that 6'3 arizona corner?
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

Bread said:

Murphy looks better then jones but it also looks like he is putting in 70% effort when jones was always at 100%.

People ignore how much of an athletic freak king is. Doesnt matter how fundamentally sound anyone plays they aren't 6'3 with long arms, speed and hops. Auburn's first TD would have been a pick with him in millers place.

Hampton is a King clone.

Bread said:

Javin Wright
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,011

Bread said:

Hampton is a King clone.

He's the same size. But does he runs a 4.4 40, 3.9 shuttle, and 40 inch vertical?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

@Jack_Cobra is like some More_Cock/Spooge/Ballz bot mashup

hurtful
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110

@Jack_Cobra is like some More_Cock/Spooge/Ballz bot mashup

hurtful
    Wait, which one of those is you?
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    Doogles said:

Everyone hyping these guys as better than King, SMFJ, frosh Rapp, and Budda can shut the fuck up.

This is probably a week late but show some respect to 2016.
    Until proven otherwise, that unit smokes this unit. Fuck off with "potential" bullshit.

Prove me wrong bitches

If only there were posts from @Doogles four years ago about the cobra going to UW from Folsom high school.

Prove me wrong bitches!
    chuck said:

Bread said:

You didn't see King come in when he came in. Nobody gave a fuck about him. He was a gangly, awkward looking recruit, got moved to safety, and was roundly mocked here because he wasn't a good safety. He finally got a chance in the slot with this staff and everyone was shocked at how good he was.

Taylor is 6'2". Hampton is 6'3". They both look like better players than King did in his first two years.
    Hampton is 6'3? Did he grow an inch? Not that one inch is a giant deal.
    chuck said:

Bread said:

You didn't see King come in when he came in. Nobody gave a fuck about him. He was a gangly, awkward looking recruit, got moved to safety, and was roundly mocked here because he wasn't a good safety. He finally got a chance in the slot with this staff and everyone was shocked at how good he was.

Taylor is 6'2". Hampton is 6'3". They both look like better players than King did in his first two years.
    He is listed as 6'2 on the official roster. Source?