Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

HARDCORE HUSKY PAC-12 POWER RANKINGS for Week 2

TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
edited September 2018 in Hardcore Husky Board
1. Colorado
2. Arizona State
3. Cal
4. Stanford
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,885
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Argee. Standfurd's wiin over pUSC is better than Cal's victories over UNC and BYU
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,457
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I support Tierbs and bitchfork.

Fuck Ruffalo soldier he's a faggot
  • Options
    haie said:

I hated putting Colorado at the top, but a true road win against a decent Power 5 team earned it.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,490
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Stanford at #1 for knocking off the defending champs.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,115
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Plungering a Brian Kelley lead team coached by Brian Kelley apparently doesn’t even matter anymore.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

Sam Darnold wasn't on the field.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

haie said:

I hated putting Colorado at the top, but a true road win against a decent Power 5 team earned it.
    Decent? This is their first game after Mike Riley. Sparty is ten times the opponent NU is.

It's 1. ASU, 2. Stanford, and everyone else is dreck until they're not.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited September 2018
    Stanford at 1. The rest don't matter at this point. If UNC and BYU are your signature wins, go back to the drawing board. MSU has declined and is a shit program this year. It was easy to see. The penalties were atrocious. Dantonio looked like a confused, angry, impotent old man on the sidelines. The Herm love is going to look ridiculous in a few weeks after he's taken a few losses. Stanford makes its case year in and year out and is currently the premier program of the PAC 12 until they're knocked off the pedestal.
  • Options

Stanford at 1. The rest don't matter at this point. If UNC and BYU are your signature wins, go back to the drawing board. MSU has declined and is a shit program this year. It was easy to see. The penalties were atrocious. Dantonio looked like a confused, angry, impotent old man on the sidelines. The Herm love is going to look ridiculous in a few weeks after he's taken a few losses. Stanford makes its case year in and year out and is currently the premier program of the PAC 12 until they're knocked off the pedestal.

Hi. I don't value Pac-12 wins very highly.
  • Options

If I were a PSU alum, I wouldn't value them very highly either. They're just too hard to cum by.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947

PurpleJ said:

Sam Darnold wasn't on the field.
    When do they get him back?
  • Options

If I were a PSU alum, I wouldn't value them very highly either. They're just too hard to cum by.
    We've won a Northwest Championship more recently than you have.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    It was a great day for the PAC 12.

But the power rankings at this point start with

ASU
    CU
    Cal
    Stanford

The others haven’t done Shit.
  • Options

We've won a Northwest Championship more recently than you have.
    what's that?
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
  • Options
    Jack_CobraJack_Cobra Member Posts: 246
    Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    If we played ASU on the road this year it wouldn't end well. Herm is locked in. Called a perfect game against MSU with less talent to work with. He'll win a Pac 12 title here before he leaves.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,115
    Founders Club

I hope I never get tired of quooks talking about the past, but not in generalizations, somehow the past is 4-15 years ago no more no less.