Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Brandon Wellington just walked by me on campus.

jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
edited September 2018 in Hardcore Husky Board
Asked him why Browning sucks ass and got completely ignored. Didn't even look at me. Dick. Probably mad I said his QB sucked. He does look pretty thick though. Probably 6 feet 235.

Devin Culp walked by while I was writing this post. Dude is fucking enormous. 6 6 probably and a solid 250 at minimum.

The crazy thing is that we are getting more and more rare humans. We are gonna have a team of Devin Culps. This teams has the chance to be sip good if we just iron out a few pressing issues.

All that being said Jake Browning still sucks.

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Axxe him why he's not on the field
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,834
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Culp s not 6-6.

Maybe 6-3 on a good day. With his shoes on.

Either that or I’m 6-9.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    sounds like someone's panties are getting a little moist.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Asked him why Browning sucks ass and got completely ignored. Didn't even look at me. Dick. Probably mad I said his QB sucked. He does look pretty thick though. Probably 6 feet 235.

Devin Culp walked by while I was writing this post. Dude is fucking enormous. 6 6 probably and a solid 250 at minimum.

The crazy thing is that we are getting more and more rare humans. We are gonna have a team of Devin Culps. This teams has the chance to be sip good if we just iron out a few pressing issues.

I don’t believe you. Next time take a selfie with him.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

little skinny jeaned faggot u r I would have punched u right in the cunt if I were Brandon. I can see you protesting Ben Shapiro, or marching in pride parade, fuming at the mouth, all 125lbs of you. Dawgman is a little more suitable for your kind GTFO!

What's worse, you chose HH to air your semen-stained laundry. Fucking putz
    He cum from doogpound
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,584
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

little skinny jeaned faggot u r I would have punched u right in the cunt if I were Brandon. I can see you protesting Ben Shapiro, or marching in pride parade, fuming at the mouth, all 125lbs of you. Dawgman is a little more suitable for your kind GTFO!

What's worse, you chose HH to air your semen-stained laundry. Fucking putz
    I actually came to post something like this

• Options
    BlastDoorBlastDoor Member Posts: 711
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Brandon Wellington would beat your ass.

What the fuck, you're like 18 and you would expect us to believe that you would talk shit to a LB who weighs three times what you weigh.

Bet you were expecting chins, upvotes and this to turn into a quasi fun inside joke, huh?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    BlastDoor said:

What the fuck, you're like 18 and you would expect us to believe that you would talk shit to a LB who weighs three times what you weigh.

Bet you were expecting chins, upvotes and this to turn into a quasi fun inside joke, huh?

I believe it ... 18 year olds aren’t too fucking smart particularly when it comes to talking shit with football players that could beat their ass

I know from experience
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

BlastDoor said:

I believe it ... 18 year olds aren’t too fucking smart particularly when it comes to talking shit with football players that could beat their ass

I know from experience
    Same.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

NOC

Post only when you see Browning and tell him he sucks TO HIS FACE!!
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Culp s not 6-6.

Maybe 6-3 on a good day. With his shoes on.

Either that or I’m 6-9.

FREE PUB!!
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2018
    Pumpy has pont