Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Myles Bryant

TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797
I’ve been hard on that dude, but the tape doesn’t lie: He played great against Auburn.

Comments

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    Murphy was the biggest disappointment, he played terribly aside from the 2 point conversion (that should have been a pick si...er two the other way).

I expect the entire secondary to play a lot better than they did against Auburn for the duration. Highly disappointed in all of them. Except Bryant, as you noted.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Murphy was the biggest disappointment, he played terribly aside from the 2 point conversion (that should have been a pick si...er two the other way).

I expect the entire secondary to play a lot better than they did against Auburn for the duration. Highly disappointed in all of them. Except Bryant, as you noted.

those idiots been drinking too much of their own kool aid. Fuckers need to get it together.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam

Rapp did fine in run support when he was actually within 10 yard of an Auburn ball carrier.

Was our gameplan to get Rapp as far away from everything as possible? Or was Auburn just choosing to abuse the McIntosh side of the field? Bizarre

• BreadBread Member Posts: 4,011
    Yep.

Jojo look good the few opportunities he had in coverage.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,175

those idiots been drinking too much of their own kool aid. Fuckers need to get it together.
    Purple flavor?

Purple flavor?
    Does the pope pork little boys?
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    Bryant is a great player - except when he is physically outclassed.

Our safeties are always high like that. The reason we had so many burns for mid-range routes is that our fucking shit-ass inside LBers kept biting up on every fucking fake.

Our LBers are designed to get in passing lanes and prevent easy throws to the guys that go behind them. That’s why everything was caught in front of our DBs and they had a harder time once the windows got tighter... but that shit is always on the ILBs.

Murphy and Miller both looked a little rusty, but they were ultimately pretty good.

If Bryant were 6-2, 200 he would be the best corner in CFB, but he’s not so he’s not.

Bryant is a great player - except when he is physically outclassed.

Our safeties are always high like that. The reason we had so many burns for mid-range routes is that our fucking shit-ass inside LBers kept biting up on every fucking fake.

Our LBers are designed to get in passing lanes and prevent easy throws to the guys that go behind them. That’s why everything was caught in front of our DBs and they had a harder time once the windows got tighter... but that shit is always on the ILBs.

Murphy and Miller both looked a little rusty, but they were ultimately pretty good.

If Bryant were 6-2, 200 he would be the best corner in CFB, but he’s not so he’s not.

If he was 6’0 he would be at Michigan with David Lee and getting drafted this year