Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Husky twitter

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,532 Founders Club
edited September 2018 in Hardcore Husky Board
Is fucking annoying after a loss and probably after a win

Yesterday they did a "All I saw was Purple" tweet about the Auburn game WHICH WAS A FUCKING LOSS NOT A 31-0 WIN OVER USC who really respects us.

Then this bullshit today as we ponder the inability to beat anyone with a pulse.

I don't give a fuck about your life beyond football. How about you have a fucking life on Saturday afternoon when the bright lights are on and everyone is watching?

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,971

Yesterday they did a "All I saw was Purple" tweet about the Auburn game WHICH WAS A FUCKING LOSS NOT A 31-0 WIN OVER USC who really respects us.

Then this bullshit today as we ponder the inability to beat anyone with a pulse.

I don't give a fuck about your life beyond football. How about you have a fucking life on Saturday afternoon when the bright lights are on and everyone is watching?

Think about it like playing football for Harvard. A little perpectove would be in order here Race.

Perhaps a wheel along the beach with Mrs. Racebannon?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,422 Founders Club

why don't they understand how limp-wristed this sounds?
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    salemcoog said:

You are a top 20 program. Not sure what your final ranking was in 2017 and who really cares. But beating Utah, Oregon and WSU doesn’t qualify you for much more than that.

You’ve given this a lot of thought. Think about that
  • NEPTUNENEPTUNE Member Posts: 151

Did you say twitter? Cause, yhat makes me ...
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,848
    edited September 2018
    Baseman said:

salemcoog said:

You are a top 20 program. Not sure what your final ranking was in 2017 and who really cares. But beating Utah, Oregon and WSU doesn’t qualify you for much more than that.

You’ve given this a lot of thought. Think about that
    I have. You were 3-3 on the road/neutral

Despite the close score, you were boatraced in your bowl game when it was in the balance.

Your sig win was the only comeback that your? 4 year starting QB has ever pulled off.

At home.

Against Utah.

edited September 2018

I don’t mind the occasional fluff post like that in the off season or after a win, but you’re right, after a heartbreaking loss that’s not the message you want to be sending out. Pretty tone deaf on the AD’s part.

If I were put in charge I would be showing clips of the players busting their asses at practice.

Oh, and get rid of that stupid #PurpleReign tag. @Dennis_DeYoung said it best in one of the TSIO podcasts, it is, and should’ve always been, #BowDown.

https://youtu.be/JagaaZStJS0
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter
    edited September 2018
    salemcoog said:

I don’t mind the occasional fluff post like that in the off season or after a win, but you’re right, after a heartbreaking loss that’s not the message you want to be sending out. Pretty tone deaf on the AD’s part.

If I were put in charge I would be showing clips of the players busting their asses at practice.

Oh, and get rid of that stupid #PurpleReign tag. @Dennis_DeYoung said it best in one of the TSIO podcasts, it is, and should’ve always been, #BowDown.

Heh. I was thinking more like this...

https://youtu.be/1SUzcDUERLo

*Already got the Adidas sneakers in there and everything!
    edited September 2018

salemcoog said:

Heh. I was thinking more like this...

https://youtu.be/1SUzcDUERLo

*Already got the Adidas sneakers in there and everything!
    Well played.

I’ll raise you that and a

https://youtu.be/C4rKGdHTmUg
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

Sounds like you need ‘sensitivity training.’ . . . again

• CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    salemcoog said:

I’m a fucking cunt. I’m a fucking cunt. I’m a worthless fucking cunt. I have no life and I am a worthless fucking cunt.