Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Thots from the game

Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,942
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
edited September 2018 in Hardcore Husky Board
The game has been dissected enough so I’ll just add a few other general thoughts and observations. I guess the one game complaint I would like to add is now that I am sober and have seen the non targeting call on Jake a number of times that really fucked us, we get that call that drive keeps going and I truly believe we win. Anyways we had plenty of other chances to win and we couldn’t so whatever.

1) Stadium itself was nice but fairly sterile. Nice to not get fucked on stadium food prices, place was pretty loud with the closed roof once Auburn fans got going.

2) Pregame when walking around the stadium ran into two shitfaced 50 year old UW fans. Both dudes were wearing pooka shells, had dyed hair, and one for some reason had bright blue colored contacts in. They were pretty fucking hilarious but also embarrassing to be associated with, at that point I knew we were fucked. I’m pretty sure they were confused and thought it was a Seahawks game.

3) Was sitting right behind the UW fan in the Browning jersey that someone took a picture of and posted earlier so couldn’t even bitch about him during the game which was fucking terrible.

4) At half time was standing in bathroom line bitching about Jake and the UW fan behind me mentions the other dude behind me is Jakes little brother... whoops. Pretty awkward but I saved myself by blaming Ty Jones for dropping the ball in the end zone and predicting Jake would kill it in th second half. Jakes bro gave me a dip, Copenhagen straight, was a good kid tbh.

5) Fuck us we had so many chances to win. If we run the table we could potentially make the playoffs but I don’t see Jake leading us to a Natty based on his play. Some other encouraging signs as have already been mentioned, Hilbers wasn’t perfect but his play really surprised me.

Kill me.

Comments