Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can we fucking stop using the Special Olympics scale to grade Jake?

Jesus fucking Fuck.

He’s a fucking 4 year starter. He’s garbage physically, so he already sucks al- but he’s garbage mentally as well.

What you have is a QB with no arm who can’t make any throws, who is basically a C-level player otherwise and empties his intestines whenever the game is on the line.

He missed Aaron Fuller over the middle with a couple minutes left. He threw late to Baccelia and missed him wide open in the end zone.

If he’s “a good player despite physical limitations” he makes those throws. He adjusts to the blitz, he doesn’t have the two turnovers and he FUCKING CERTAINLY doesn’t take a sack on 3rd down with the game on the line.

Repeat after me: he is garbage physically, he is garbage mentally.

Jake is the 4-9 Ty year. Unless he goes 0-12 Doogs will never admit he’s bad. He was a 4-9 QB in that game.

Stidham isn’t fucking Elway. People act like Stidham getting first downs with his feet isn’t important but when Jake does it it’s like he’s a fucking miracle worker.

Game wouldn’t have been any different with Haener. Yet again.

Let’s just get this fucking year over with.

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,892
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Jake sucks. Can we talk about something else please? This is so 2017.

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

If you want to change the subject, this bored isn’t for you. I fucking hate loser bullshit. Sorry if you’d like to be happy. Take that shit to dawgman.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Jesus fucking Fuck.

He’s a fucking 4 year starter. He’s garbage physically, so he already sucks al- but he’s garbage mentally as well.

What you have is a QB with no arm who can’t make any throws, who is basically a C-level player otherwise and empties his intestines whenever the game is on the line.

He missed Aaron Fuller over the middle with a couple minutes left. He threw late to Baccelia and missed him wide open in the end zone.

If he’s “a good player despite physical limitations” he makes those throws. He adjusts to the blitz, he doesn’t have the two turnovers and he FUCKING CERTAINLY doesn’t take a sack on 3rd down with the game on the line.

Repeat after me: he is garbage physically, he is garbage mentally.

Jake is the 4-9 Ty year. Unless he goes 0-12 Doogs will never admit he’s bad. He was a 4-9 QB in that game.

Stidham isn’t fucking Elway. People act like Stidham getting first downs with his feet isn’t important but when Jake does it it’s like he’s a fucking miracle worker.

Game wouldn’t have been any different with Haener. Yet again.

Let’s just get this fucking year over with.

2024 will be special.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Everything you said Dennis is why I said on the pod that I expect this team to win the PAC 12 and be the worst team we have in the next 5 years. Browning's limitations are what they are at this point … just tired about bitching about him.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,892
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

If you want to change the subject, this bored isn’t for you. I fucking hate loser bullshit. Sorry if you’d like to be happy. Take that shit to dawgman.
    I demand that we win the PAC in 2018 and a NT by 2020. Fuck off. That's not loser talk.
    If you don’t relish in the chance to shit all over Jake one last year, you are a Doog.
    Free your mind of Browning induced manic depression. It's a liberating experience.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Thanks dude, nice language
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Good, you accepted that Shitsox is terrible. Moving on....

DL looks pretty good. LBers are an abortion, but Ngata looks like he will be a star one day. WTE was good - should have been used more. OL was better than some are saying, but worse than others are saying - they did hold their own after the first Q though. RB's are bad ass but that is a tough front 7 to run on. WR's were a very pleasant and unexpected surprise. Too bad they rely on a split tail fag to get them the ball. I could have called a better game than Bush and I have a well documented drug problem. Pete is mostly a pussy fag who can't win the big game at this point.
    Disagree on the on the LB, Dj was fine, Tevis was good. I am BBK biggest hatter, but I thought he was decent. DB needs to stop drinking their own fucking coolaid and play that they are the best in the nation
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    to get back to the thread title, when you say "we", you mean everyone not on this bored, then.

take this complaint to Jude and Ruth and Fetters and Twitter.
  • Options
    Dennis don’t you belong in speacial olympics?
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,090

Paralympics
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,824
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Guy just doesn't have it. He is a deer in the headlights when protection breaks down and does stupid shit. He honestly looks like a fucking sixth grader running around. It's just embarrassing. For a Pac 12 q.b., sure he's not bad, but if you're trying to win at a high level, the dude sucks and he's a liability. If everything is near perfect, he makes fewer mistakes and isn't as much of a liability. Same as anyone else. He has a good line, probably the best run RB's in the West, and dependable receivers. I just don't get the faggots who suck him off on Doogman and social media. Moron doogs.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

I demand that we win the PAC in 2018 and a NT by 2020. Fuck off. That's not loser talk.
    If you don’t relish in the chance to shit all over Jake one last year, you are a Doog.
    Free your mind of Browning induced manic depression. It's a liberating experience.
    Wrong. Enjoy the hate. That’s why 0-12 was liberating.

If you don’t want to start 50 threads shitting on Jake you have Doog left in you.

Kill it.

I couldn’t qualify for the “yelling from a wheelchair” event. Pumps beat me out.

It’s why I’m so bitter, frankly.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,496
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Jake is genetically superior.
  • Options

Wrong. Enjoy the hate. That’s why 0-12 was liberating.

If you don’t want to start 50 threads shitting on Jake you have Doog left in you.

Kill it.

I couldn’t qualify for the “yelling from a wheelchair” event. Pumps beat me out.

It’s why I’m so bitter, frankly.
    I thought pumpy was working the glory holes at the 7-eleven event? I heard he is a big favorite to repeat this year