Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Race Bannon, True?!

BEST UW TEAM I have seen in my 69 years as a Husky fan

From Heinrich/McElhenny in 1950 to Browning/Gaskin in 2018 I have seen a lot of HUSKY football—of course the early years were listening with my Dad, who would diagram the plays for us on a legal pad!

This team has the POSSIBILITY to be THE BEST of ALL the teams I have followed in 69 years a fan. There are so many positives to say about this team—and not the least of which is this group seems to be playing for each other more so than any before.

But A LOT will have to go “right” for us to see this team fulfill its EXCEPTIONAL POTENTIAL. The biggest of these is Jake making the historic year I predicted he will achieve under the tutelage of Bush Hamdan.

Please see my post for the FOUR AREAS of improvement I expect from Jake, based upon FIVE reasons BUSH HAMDAN will help Jake to take the next step. Chief among those is being able to PUT THE TEAM ON HIS SHOULDERS and WILL THEM TO VICTORY, as Billy Joe did in our NC year.

Browning: OUTSTANDING Senior Year; Pac-12 MVP & 4th in Heisman
https://247sports.com/college/washington/Board/105675/Contents/Browning-OUTSTANDING-Senior-Year-Pac-12-MVP-4th-in-Heisman--120684937/

And beyond the players, I have great respect for PETE and his EXCEPTIONAL team of coaches and their cohesiveness. I believe our chances for total success this year are every bit as good from a coaching perspective as in our NC year. See the link above for my expectations of the GREAT contributions I expect from BUSH.

Finally, for the DISCLAIMER that I know next to nothing compared to most of my fellow posters here, being as it were, surely the least able evaluator of high school talent of all HUSKY HUNTERS, please see the last paragraph of the post linked above.

Thank you for reading.

PS, you may have spilled something on your capslock, as it seems to periodically be working incorrectly.

Comments