Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jack Lockner...

TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
...wins that game rather easily, say 34-17.

Comments

• Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

Fuck Locker. I want Price in there

Price post Baylor game was never the same
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,583
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Lockner is like crack for doogs

Herby is like crack for Quooks.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

• Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,273
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This is what happens when you are hung over and pick a fight with a retard the next day.......too soon PGOS
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Jake locker is like crack for doogs
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Anytime you guys want to pretend Locker was good remind yourself that he went 4-20 in a game. That's very hard to do.

He had under 100 yards passing four times his senior year. He went 5-16 for 56 yards in the bowl game. His record was horrible.

Don't equate a dumb NFL team picking him early to being proof Locker was good. He sucked in the NFL too.

Anytime you want to pretend Price is good remember that the Alamo Bowl was against Baylor. He never showed up in a big game. I remember him throwing some of the worst passes. He lasted one week in the NFL.

He had very little talent and no team other than Bama could sniff a title with such a liability at QB.

Next time any of you pretend Browning is good... At least I don't have to educate you on this.

I think most of us want Gaskin taking snaps with Ahmed next to him.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment

I won't go that far. Locker would have been 13-30 for 150 yards and 2 picks. A fumble lost from trying to do too much. 4-20 in a college game. Locker and Browning can both eat a dick.

Pretty sure they would both fumble a dick too.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Anytime you guys want to pretend Locker was good remind yourself that he went 4-20 in a game. That's very hard to do.

He had under 100 yards passing four times his senior year. He went 5-16 for 56 yards in the bowl game. His record was horrible.

Don't equate a dumb NFL team picking him early to being proof Locker was good. He sucked in the NFL too.

Anytime you want to pretend Price is good remember that the Alamo Bowl was against Baylor. He never showed up in a big game. I remember him throwing some of the worst passes. He lasted one week in the NFL.

He had very little talent and no team other than Bama could sniff a title with such a liability at QB.

Next time any of you pretend Browning is good... At least I don't have to educate you on this.

Darren Thomas has a confused look on his face after reading this poast
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Jake locker is like crack for doogs

53 minutes cuck
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Agree

Real Jake wins it rather easily.
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,273
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Locker last played for UW 8 years ago. Why the fuck do some of you still talk about him?

Any talk of him being a good QB under different circumstances is hypothetical bullshit. His stats and record tell us he was pretty bad. No good QB ever went 4-20. Anyone that defended him after that should diaff.

This thread and any Locker or Price talk is as doogy as it gets.

Doog Legends are born here, asshole. He had no OL, JAG receivers, and played injured. If you didn't like Rudy, you damn sure won't like Doogie....I hear the sequel is better
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Locker last played for UW 8 years ago. Why the fuck do some of you still talk about him?

Any talk of him being a good QB under different circumstances is hypothetical bullshit. His stats and record tell us he was pretty bad. No good QB ever went 4-20. Anyone that defended him after that should diaff.

This thread and any Locker or Price talk is as doogy as it gets.

At least Price could throw the ball. But you're right he shit his pants against the rush just like Browning.

Fuck Locker.