Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jim Harbaugh's couch sale getting rev'd up

godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,450 Founders Club
From Clay Travis.

"Harbaugh is 8-8 in his last 16 games. Urban Meyer has lost 8 games total in 6 years at Ohio State"

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    They would owe him $18 million (at least), but it would be under a 36 month installment plan and has offset language if he gets another gig.

It seems unlikely, but if they implode and go 4-8...
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,579
    If they go into East Lansing at 4-3 or worse...that game could be his death knell. Little brother Sparty would love nothing more than to provide the final blow to Harbs
  • HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170

They would owe him $18 million (at least), but it would be under a 36 month installment plan and has offset language if he gets another gig.

why do you know this shit?
    I'm pretty sure he thinks every coach except for Saban should be fired. Although that's not guaranteed because he probably would have canned Saban after losing to Auburn last year. Gotta keep up on the contract situation to see how fireable each coach is.
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,262 Swaye's Wigwam
    We can hire him as our recruiting coordinator then he can go ride carnival rides and race go karts with the kids or whatever he does. Definitely more fit to do that than to coach.
  • Fear_BonerFear_Boner Member Posts: 782
    Nothing (well, that’s not true, but fuck it who’s counting?) would make me happier than those arrogant Go Blue fucks firing their sacred Jesus. Fuck them in an alien rape chamber.
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    Mosster47 said:

Most overrated coach in America at any level.

Shaw is a strong #2
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

Shaw is a strong #2
    You're literally retarded. Stanford is harder to get into than Vandy and they win the division or conference every other year under him.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

It's almost like the internet exists out here.

https://hkm.com/football/contracts/jim-harbaugh-2/
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,579
    edited September 2018

Found the Michigan kim/fatters/eklund
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Shaw is a strong #2
    You're literally retarded. Stanford is harder to get into than Vandy and they win the division or conference every other year under him.
    First off, fuck off. Watch your words dipshit. You don't know me, you don't know my family situation. Having a child with special needs, that word really pisses me off. If you get joy out of that then you are a real low class excuse of a human being.

Now back to football, just because Stanford is hard to get into doesn't mean Shaw isn't overrated.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Shaw is a strong #2
    First off, fuck off. Watch your words dipshit. You don't know me, you don't know my family situation. Having a child with special needs, that word really pisses me off. If you get joy out of that then you are a real low class excuse of a human being.

Now back to football, just because Stanford is hard to get into doesn't mean Shaw isn't overrated.
    No one gives a fuck about your life. Die in a fucking fire.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Shaw is a strong #2

No one gives a fuck about your life. Die in a fucking fire.

Tough showing from you WildCoots last night

I know how to use Google.

It's hard.
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,580
    Mosster47 said:

This is an odd place to make that statement.

You guys know what I mean, right?

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    edited September 2018

It's hard.
    I guess you had all this time to research useless shit while you were away from shit posting at HH

It's hard.
    I guess you had all this time to research useless shit while you were away from shit posting at HH
    It took 53 seconds of research to find his contract and 5 minutes of reading it to figure out the details.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

It's hard.
    It took 53 seconds of research to find his contract and 5 minutes of reading it to figure out the details.
    That is 5 mins you could have been yankingoff