Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Parting thoughts

Did our D Line not give you guys a boner??
Would’ve been cool to see Adams battle our studs ... could’ve been the difference honestly.

Who was the tard that Guaranteed Stidham would throw a pick? 26-36 273 1 TDs & no Ints was a good day considering many experts had the UW secondary unit ranked #1.

Wish we didn’t have 5 FG attempts... could’ve put it away early with two of those converting into TDs.

Gus’ Mickey Mouse shit almost was the difference in the game with the 2 pt conv try.

Finally leaned on Boobie at RB at the end of the game. He leaned on Martin too long in the 1st half imo. Our OL looked like shit the first two weeks, then we ended up havei g the best in the SEC ... I expect them to gel over the next 2 weeks.

Our D was dominant until y’all? Started throwing the ball up hoping for a big play or penalties.... we had freaking 150+ yds of Penalties

Sloppy win ... but I’ll take it.

On UW, you were right on Browning (in big moments) a lot of his yards came on those long balls & back shoulder throws. We finally got an Offensive PI ... they missed a couple.

Gaskin is a little over rated. Held him to 75 total yds. Backup looked better.

DBs were good.
I think it could’ve been worse ... but who knows ... the absence of Adams might’ve been the difference in our DL being unstopple it just really good.

Hope y’all win the rest.
Taking the fam to Disney World tomorrow....
Would’ve been in a sucky mood had we lost.

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Good luck the rest of the way!
  • Options
    DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    fuck off!
    AuburnFan said:

Did our D Line not give you guys a boner??
    Would’ve been cool to see Adams battle our studs ... could’ve been the difference honestly.

Who was the tard that Guaranteed Stidham would throw a pick? 26-36 273 1 TDs & no Ints was a good day considering many experts had the UW secondary unit ranked #1.

Wish we didn’t have 5 FG attempts... could’ve put it away early with two of those converting into TDs.

Gus’ Mickey Mouse shit almost was the difference in the game with the 2 pt conv try.

Finally leaned on Boobie at RB at the end of the game. He leaned on Martin too long in the 1st half imo. Our OL looked like shit the first two weeks, then we ended up havei g the best in the SEC ... I expect them to gel over the next 2 weeks.

Our D was dominant until y’all? Started throwing the ball up hoping for a big play or penalties.... we had freaking 150+ yds of Penalties

Sloppy win ... but I’ll take it.

On UW, you were right on Browning (in big moments) a lot of his yards came on those long balls & back shoulder throws. We finally got an Offensive PI ... they missed a couple.

Gaskin is a little over rated. Held him to 75 total yds. Backup looked better.

DBs were good.
    I think it could’ve been worse ... but who knows ... the absence of Adams might’ve been the difference in our DL being unstopple it just really good.

Hope y’all win the rest.
    Taking the fam to Disney World tomorrow....
    Would’ve been in a sucky mood had we lost.

• Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,993
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Bread said:

Disagree on Gaskin. He took all the yards he could. Couldn't have done any better. 4.4 ypc is pretty good when first contact is 2 yards in the backfield on half his runs.

Exactly. Don't think the Aubie RB had a better per carry average. Of course, AUBURN was playing against a much better D so there is that. .

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    One less passive aggressive faggot posting here. Shame.
  • Options
    DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Normally I would agree but I think Salmon Ahkmeds needed more touches, I don't think he was on the field until the 3rd or 4th series, and the passing game was actually pretty good when Browning wasn't throwing it the white jerseys or retreating 15 yards and running circles. The QB draw and the option play down at the goal line? WTF -- Beyond puzzling. BUSH league play calling. And not enough draws and screens called to slow down the rush...

On Gaskin, Auburn held him to 75 yards on 17 carries. That’s more an indictment on Gaskin not getting enough touches.

And yes, Auburn’s DL was impressive.