Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ahmed poorly utilized

Not enough touches. No creativity with him and Gaskin.

Mclatchers single play was j smith obvious.
Chico is a key big play guy for this team. Stats support that fact. Nowhere to be found.

Plenty of scoring opportunities.

Lucky we? Play in the PAC 10

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,422 Founders Club
    jecornel said:

Chico is a key big play guy for this team. Stats support that fact. Nowhere to be found.

agree
  • AlkidawgAlkidawg Member Posts: 133
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    jecornel said:

I’m hearing it’s because of Peterson’s racist tendencies.

Please continue to report, as always
  • whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    jecornel said:

Mentioned it in the game thread but would love to see Gaskin and Ahmed in a two back set and run some misdirection. Just lining up one back and running off tackle aint gonna be real productive against SEC D lines. How about a little creativity in the run game there Bush?
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,011
    Mcclatcher needs to get back in form and replace bacellia. Jones and Fuller looked good. But bacellia played slow for the fastest guy on the team. Not sure he stays ahead of pounds, chico.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    CaptainPJ said:

jecornel said:

I’m hearing it’s because of Peterson’s racist tendencies.

Please continue to report, as always

Boy Pj, I live in your head. Still holding onto me calling Hugh a racist like 4 years ago. Talk to racial superiority guy @DDY

BTW, thanks for reading :wink:
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    The more we? Play and lose to the likes of Bama/PSU/Auburn I hope Pete continually gets more and more frustrated and realizes what it will take to beat the big boys. I am confident it will as recruiting has been getting a lot better lately compared to the first 3 years.
  • BlastDoorBlastDoor Member Posts: 711

The more we? Play and lose to the likes of Bama/PSU/Auburn I hope Pete continually gets more and more frustrated and realizes what it will take to beat the big boys. I am confident it will as recruiting has been getting a lot better lately compared to the first 3 years.

This. A loss to Auburn teaches more about our team, our strengths and our weaknesses than ten wins against North Dakota would. But a win against Auburn would teach even more.