Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

a lot of good and a lot of bad

2»

Comments

• Fear_BonerFear_Boner Member Posts: 782
    dhdawg said:

JECAR said:

dhdawg said:

browning was who he was today.
    Then why am i watching this season? I might redshirt and wait for Skinny.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    edited September 2018

dhdawg said:

The good is we finally have an OL and DL that can stand up against SEC competition. Our DL honestly was dominant in the run game, Auburn had to manufacture their running game through misdirection.
    Also good: we finally have the makings of a workable WR unit.
    Also good: no one in the pac-12 is going to stop us running the ball.

Bad: this was an incredible missed opportunity that will not come around often. better redzone play and that's a win. Bacellia not committing OPI, not turning the ball over. We still need a better QB and more speed at LB.

This is a team that had never been in that position before, hopefully they learn from those mistakes cause they're gonna have to. Auburn plays 2-3 of these games every year. Also the fourth quarter officiating if better could have very easily changed the outcome. How the fuck was the targeting call not reviewed? absolutely absurd.

This loss is a missed opportunity, but will not define our season. I'm almost certain that this team is better than last year's.

But how the fuck did Zach Ertz catch a touchdown pass out of bounds? Fuck off about the refs, zero sympathy.

You've been in that position before, against Bama and Penn State. No excuse for wilting under the bright lights.

Auburn can have some incredibly shitty years. We don't know yet if this is one of them.

Pete is a great coach, but not a top 5 coach. Browning still at the helm is inexcusable for a team that's claims to be seeking a playoff appearance.

Bama and PSU were not games. This was the first time we've actually been in a game like this with a chance to win. Maybe USC after the turnovers but we weren't thoroughly outplaying them like we were this third quarter. Both teams made mistakes indicative of a first game. For me it's a failure and an incredible missed oppportunity but it can be overcome.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    edited September 2018

dhdawg said:

JECAR said:

dhdawg said:

browning was who he was today.
    Then why am i watching this season? I might redshirt and wait for Skinny.
    I mean if you gave me the choice to fast forward to next year I'd take it. Conference is winnable this year tho