Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

More Great Sark Quotes

CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,130 Founders Club
edited November 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
From today's KICK ASS PRESSER (via Jude Twatter). Italics are my response to each quote.

"We're tired of being close." I got tired of paying $1500-2000 a year going to watch you coach a team that's close and now stay home to watch.

"For people to feel how they feel, I understand it. If they could get inside my head, nobody's more frustrated." Nope, pretty sure there are a lot of frustrated fans who are sick and tired of hearing you give the same excuses as you gave in year 1.

Commenting on the PAC12 telling him that a call in Friday's game was incorrect: "What good is an apology?" You tell us. Seems like every time UW gets blown out, you tell us that game "isn't indicative of who we (UW football) are as a team." That right there sounds like an apology.

When asked why UW leads FBS in penalty yards: "I don't know." You get paid $2.5 million per year as the highest paid state employee to lead the football program and to know the answer to that question.

Comments

• digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,502
    Fucking laughable, Mang. Like my 90 year old grandpa says about 7WS: "He sure is good at identifying all of the problems with his teams, but he has no Goddamned clue or plan on how to fix it."
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    To be fair, Sark is leading the 123rd out of 125 team in penalty yardage this year.

• digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,502
    Ho Lee Sheeit!:

11.18.13 (Are you baffled that you don’t win on the road?) “I don’t know if I’ll use baffled as the word. I am frustrated by it. We’re a good football team. For how good we played a week ago, forget who the opponent was, but just the way we played the game a week ago as opposed to the way we started the game against UCLA. It’s really frustrating. We got to dig deep into our sports psychology to figure out why that’s occurring and what’s going on because we’re capable of much more than we’ve put out there, especially on the road.

Ha ha, what a bunch of happy horseshit. "Dig deep into our sports psychology?" WOW.

But he's already stated that they can't make those types of changes in the middle of the season because:

10.21.13 "I keep a running log of notes and things so that when January comes around, as a staff there are things we need to address of things that came up throughout the season, and this is definitely going to be one of them... Obviously we haven’t dealt with them well enough yet up to this point, so back to the drawing board. Those talks have to take place in January and have to get worked through in January. We can’t wait until the week of the ballgame.”

Which means, possibly, he might at the earliest have some answers around Feb. 2014... after 5 seasons of the same reoccurring problems. I think if we just let this guy talk, he may talk himself right out of his job.