Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ya'll got the scum part down, I'm here to up the villainy...

StLouisDawgStLouisDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 487
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper
Founders Club
Long time lurker, first time poaster. Headed to Atlanta later today to prep for the game. Takes a long time to get the party game up. Don't twist. I know this is an exclusive group of Husky fans and it will take time to get my sea legs. In the meantime, thought ya'll might like my take on the place:

Stalin - A saint to run this place. If it weren't for that fucked up chapter about Obama at the end of the Willingham book, total 5 stars. My kid loves the historical Stalin and brings him up at school all the time, I assume it is penance for avoiding paying you for years ala lurker mode.

Swaye - Very entertaining. I grew up next to an Indian reservation, your I'm already dead attitude toward life is familiar. Actually laughed out loud when you smacked some dude down a couple years ago trying to call you out for poasting a general google image instead of the actual girl you fucked in the Caribbean. Comedy gold. Also my first pick if I had to do a dirt nap bingo on poasters.

Race - The granddaddy of 'em all. Found this site listening to the HHB podcasts. You must be fucking ancient though. You keep rambling on about the 60's and shit. Still sometimes listen to saved HHB podcasts on the road late at night after I rub one out. Passes the time. Oh, and winners win and losers lose. you could be a goddamn philosophy professor. Or my Jr. High football coach.

Dennis de Young - Only homo experience in college was not with some tiny Asian dude, amazingly. Guy actually looked like Styx's Dennis DeYoung. He really didn't want to do anything but stare at me in my tiger striped bikini briefs and ask me questions about shaving my taint. Have to admit my taint at the time was awesome to behold. Think of that memory every time I see a poast from you. Domo Arigato, bitch.

PostGameOrangeSlices - Wait, guy from Cal is too high.

Pitchforks51 - I fucking hate your school with a passion. What VooDoo god do you worship to make us shit the bed when we play in Arizona? It's unbelievable. Quality poaster though. Only girl I bumped uglies with from ASU had lizard-like skin. Clit like an iguana tail. Assume it was your sister. And I may be confusing that with getting kicked out of the animal sanctuary. Not sure. Did catch some protozoa that made me shit like a buffalo for a month, though. An angry buffalo.

Irishdawg - Assume you will contact me to tell me you have this place dialed in. Last time someone said that to me it was an Amway pitch. Or might have been something about the Mormons. It was cultish, either way. You can contact me at the 7-11 on Aurora. Just go down and wait for me. Funny story, actually beat off once for this soccer chick on Aurora. Was kinda by a graveyeard. Seemed like the right thing to do at the time. Don't judge.

89Ute - Speaking of Mormons. Another quality poaster. Assume he drinks a lot of milkshakes and masturbates furiously to Whittingham video clips. Really who doesn't?

Norwegian Dawg - I blame you for having to move to the Midwest to find a woman I could stand to look at for years to come and marry. Seattle got hit with an ugly stick and I blame it on the Norwegian fishermen beating the shit out of the Mediterraneans back in the day. Norwegians are a hearty race but fuck the women are ugly.

AZ Duck - The amazing thing about Oregon football is until 2001, no husky ever considered it a rivalry. like once every 5 years Whoregon would get a lucky win. Oh well. No hatred, just "oh well". Rivalry? GTFO. Drag queens of college football. But you are another quality poaster. Definitely add to the site.

Yellow Snow - Almost to Swaye levels on entertaining.

BTP - if you want to meet any actual black people, I live in the 'Lou and happy to take you around. FYI - We lead the nation in violent crime and STD's (true story). On most corners downtown they come as a twofer.

GrundleStilzkin - Has to be as old as Race. No one gets that angry while the undercarriage still works. Grundle - an undercarriage is the bottom of those new things the kids call automobiles. Your friend Henry Ford can tell you about them. Bring your ear horn.

Gladstone - I want to fuck your avatar. I assume you want to fuck mine. Don't twist. OK poaster. Let me guess, communications degree? You could use some polish.

Turdbuffer - Which came first, the pic or the name? Certainly wasn't your wife.

Tequilla - What a fucking mess. if he and Irishdawg had a fight I would bet on the referee.

Cuntwaffle - Was Twatcone and Gashgrapes taken

Comments