Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Getting very worried about Saturday

doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,196 Swaye's Wigwam
While watching the UW v Utah game from last year.

1:30 left in the game. Huskies down 7, at home. Utah's office running all over us. Browning helicopter dive. Took a 4th & 10 conversion just to tie it up.

Fuck, we are going to get killed.

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,482 Swaye's Wigwam
    Uoot beat Bambi
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    edited August 2018
    Man all shit aside, this should be a very good football game. Both sides are “worried” but that’s what it’s all about. Wish my Dawgs come out week 1 playing a game like this....exciting and shit on the line. Wish we?were playing Miami instead of LSWho..this what CFB is all about...

#envy

Now all in should be yalls hammer theme, fk this is what it should be about...shit or get off the fuckin pot!!!

• The_Midnight_TigerThe_Midnight_Tiger Member Posts: 11
    Don't be worried you guys have the ultimate thing going for you and that is Gus absolutely throwing the game for us.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Bush needs to show what he’s got as an OC.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    that team was incredibly beat up by the end of last year. That game, Stanford and Penn State we played horribly in all 3.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

Bush needs to help finally confirm that it's Peterman's boise state offense regardless of the OC.

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Bush needs to help finally confirm that it's Peterman's boise state offense regardless of the OC.

Huh?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    I have had this as a loss since it was announced. When was the last time UW went out of town and beat a top 10 team? Miami 2000?

We? Are so fucked.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club

I have had this as a loss since it was announced. When was the last time UW went out of town and beat a top 10 team? Miami 2000?

We? Are so fucked.

I know you're being sarcastic but we? played Miami at Montlake

We? beat Colorado on the road that year when they were a tuff Big 8 school. Not sure of the rank.

You might need to go to 1991
  • AU2xguyAU2xguy Member Posts: 44
    dnc said:

Don't be worried you guys have the ultimate thing going for you and that is Gus absolutely throwing the game for us.

This is the battle of whose fanbase is the most pessimistic
    Auburn has no chance. We have this shit perfected.
    I dunno man. The odds of us sucking when it matters are rather high and our fans know it. If AU loses, the melt will be insane. Here's just a few scars:

2003 vs #8 USC - drilled at home 23-0 (this STILL pisses me off to no end)
    2006 - blew two home games to crappy teams, kept us out of the SEC Championship and maybe the Natty.
    2013 Natty - Blew an 18 point lead
    2014 at #2 Miss State - crushed
    2016 vs #2 Clemson - Played like crap
    2017 vs #2 Clemosn - See above
    2016 Sugar Bowl vs Oklahoma - Demolished
    2017 SEC Title vs Georgia - Take a wild guess

TL;DR - We suck worse than y'all.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    AU2xguy said:

dnc said:

This is the battle of whose fanbase is the most pessimistic
    Auburn has no chance. We have this shit perfected.
    I dunno man. The odds of us sucking when it matters are rather high and our fans know it. If AU loses, the melt will be insane. Here's just a few scars:

2003 vs #8 USC - drilled at home 23-0 (this STILL pisses me off to no end)
    2006 - blew two home games to crappy teams, kept us out of the SEC Championship and maybe the Natty.
    2013 Natty - Blew an 18 point lead
    2014 at #2 Miss State - crushed
    2016 vs #2 Clemson - Played like crap
    2017 vs #2 Clemosn - See above
    2016 Sugar Bowl vs Oklahoma - Demolished
    2017 SEC Title vs Georgia - Take a wild guess

TL;DR - We suck worse than y'all.
    This makes me want UW to win even more now. I wanna hear Tammy from Auburn meltdown on the Finebaum show. Too bad it's not gonna happen because they have a QB and we don't.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    I want you guys to lose because this place is way better when the dooging is less
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309

I want you guys to lose because this place is way better when the dooging is less

Agree. There are no HHB's if the team is successful
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    Auburn has beat Saban three times during his 5 out of 9 title run.

Familiarity helps. Its why conference play is so tough

As Keith Jackson once said

Your daddy hated their daddy