Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

12-0 vanishes like a fart in the wind

2»

Comments

• Options
    WarDamnEagleWarDamnEagle Member Posts: 78
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Oregon_Ducks_football_team#Schedule

Weak schedule but tbh until @WarDamnEagle they really boatraced everyone including a fantastic Stanford team. What the fuck happened in that Cal game? And why was USC ranked?

ESPN sucks USCs dick every single year thats why they were ranked that year. THIS YEAR USC is RANKED 11th..11th MOTHERFUCKER! Do you know how hard it is for Auburn to start the season just outside the top ten with a mediocre season previously, and a less than stellar recruiting class? With bama in the same division bitch its impossible. I wont even talk about Michigan but someone is seriously getting the backs of their throats beat. Face the facts if you guys didn't pay referees by the brinks trucks you wouldn't have had the success that you've had in the early 2000s (Don't credit PETE). Can one of you Fag12 fucks explain to me how these garbage Mother fuckers go 11-2. 11 and fucking two. Its so hard to respect your conference when you have motherfuckers losing to ASU, WSU and USC for gods sake if you lose to a 17 year old QB this year destroy your fucking TV and burn your season tickets. *That 2004 natty was supposed to be ours, considering OU got their O holes blown out and USC vacated the titles because of cheating the only other undefeated team was auburn*
    USC would have destroyed Auburn in 04 just like they did in 03. The best thing that could have happened to Auburn was not having to play SC.

NOGAF about vacated shit. What matters is what happens on the field.

Lol at an Auburn fan crying about cheaters.
    C'mon now. Cecil Newton was doing the Lord's work by taking $180k for Cam's service.
    :D:D:D:D God blessed Auburn after that. To be fair he wasn't on speaking terms with his father after finding out what he allegedly did. Cam wasn't down with it.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

:D:D:D:D God blessed Auburn after that. To be fair he wasn't on speaking terms with his father after finding out what he allegedly did. Cam wasn't down with it.

Hush money gonna hush
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

BITCH THEY PAID THE REFS lmao. Lol nobody has a shot when shit like that is happening. All fussin about is that they at least consider rethinking the vacancy.

Big if true!!!

Bitch.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,680
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

Weak schedule but tbh until @WarDamnEagle they really boatraced everyone including a fantastic Stanford team. What the fuck happened in that Cal game? And why was USC ranked?

ESPN sucks USCs dick every single year thats why they were ranked that year. THIS YEAR USC is RANKED 11th..11th MOTHERFUCKER! Do you know how hard it is for Auburn to start the season just outside the top ten with a mediocre season previously, and a less than stellar recruiting class? With bama in the same division bitch its impossible. I wont even talk about Michigan but someone is seriously getting the backs of their throats beat. Face the facts if you guys didn't pay referees by the brinks trucks you wouldn't have had the success that you've had in the early 2000s (Don't credit PETE). Can one of you Fag12 fucks explain to me how these garbage Mother fuckers go 11-2. 11 and fucking two. Its so hard to respect your conference when you have motherfuckers losing to ASU, WSU and USC for gods sake if you lose to a 17 year old QB this year destroy your fucking TV and burn your season tickets. *That 2004 natty was supposed to be ours, considering OU got their O holes blown out and USC vacated the titles because of cheating the only other undefeated team was auburn*
    What matters is what happens on the field.

BITCH THEY PAID THE REFS lmao. Lol nobody has a shot when shit like that is happening. All fussin about is that they at least consider rethinking the vacancy.

Is this a Ballzdeep parody account?
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

LOOK AT THAT LITTLE MONKEY TYPE!!
    Technically, that's a chimpanzee, not a monkey.

HTH
  • Options
    dnc said:

Gladstone said:

USC would have destroyed Auburn in 04 just like they did in 03. The best thing that could have happened to Auburn was not having to play SC.

NOGAF about vacated shit. What matters is what happens on the field.

Lol at an Auburn fan crying about cheaters.
    We were a better team the next year with Jason Campbell under center and with . And yes we did get shut out at the coliseum.

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

What matters is what happens on the field.

Is this a Ballzdeep parody account?
    Thats actually my gamer tag on steam. If any one is down for some nerd shit.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

How many hours do you have in Doki Doki Literature Club?
  • Options

How many hours do you have in Doki Doki Literature Club?
    Ehh none but i fucks with Girls und panzer ya feel me.