Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM I received from Race Bannon

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,351 Founders Club
RaceBannon
DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson August 22

I know when Pup comes back to HH I dont sleep well, I sweat, toss and turn etc... my little group-think minions suddenly ditch my bullshit little platform and jump right on Pup wagon.

As someone once said said years ago..."pup, should have a Twitter platform, or blog or whatever you tenderfeet spend all your time on. He'd have the most little likes, followers whatever you fags call it." But Pup dont for a reason. He prefers to have a life not staring at a phone.

I dont have a life, I stare at phone all day in my smoggy lynnwood apartment on 220th and hwy 99. I post rediculous, baseless, untruthful shit 18 hours a day here, my millennial followers take it as Gospel, then Pup comes along after his 4 month vacation and shoots my shit out the water battleship style. Then I come back with "thank you Pup for agreeing with me..."

Pup never agreed with anything I've ever queefed out here, or dawgman back in the day. It's all bologna. Bout time my Antifa followers realize it

Comments