Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to my Antifa followers

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
I know when Pup comes back to HH you dont sleep well, you sweat, toss and turn etc... your little group-think minions suddenly ditch your bullshit little platform and jump right on Pup wagon.

As one of yous said said years ago..."pup, you should have a Twitter platform, or blog or whatever you tenderfeet spend all your time on. you'd have the most little likes, followers whatever you fags call it." I dont for a reason. I prefer to have a life not staring at a phone.

Race you dont have a life, you stare at phone all day in your smoggy lynnwood apartment on 220th and hwy 99. You post rediculous, baseless, untruthful shit 18 hours a day here, your millennial followers take it as Gospel, then Pup comes along after his 4 month vacation and shoots your shit out the water battleship style. Then you come back with "thank you for agreeing with me..."

I've never agreed with anything you've ever queefed out here, or dawgman back in the day. It's all bologna. Bout time your antifa followers realize it

Comments

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Who’s Antifa? Does she poast here?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

I know when Pup comes back to HH you dont sleep well, you sweat, toss and turn etc... your little group-think minions suddenly ditch your bullshit little platform and jump right on Pup wagon.

As one of yous said said years ago..."pup, you should have a Twitter platform, or blog or whatever you tenderfeet spend all your time on. you'd have the most little likes, followers whatever you fags call it." I dont for a reason. I prefer to have a life not staring at a phone.

Race you dont have a life, you stare at phone all day in your smoggy lynnwood apartment on 220th and hwy 99. You post rediculous, baseless, untruthful shit 18 hours a day here, your millennial followers take it as Gospel, then Pup comes along after his 4 month vacation and shoots your shit out the water battleship style. Then you come back with "thank you for agreeing with me..."

I've never agreed with anything you've ever queefed out here, or dawgman back in the day. It's all bologna. Bout time your antifa followers realize it

I have a massive influence here. But unlike you geekies, I dont give a shit either way. I just come here to fuck with you nards. I like talking football but guys like Race hijack the threads and turn it into "battleship"
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,371 Founders Club

Helps Cuomo IMO

That's how I envision Hondo
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

Helps Cuomo IMO

fixed
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    So next get together is at Race’s?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Helps Cuomo IMO

photo C3D2D1DF-69F9-46AC-A400-208EA48A4373_zpsg9amsaoi.gif