Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ICE detains man driving pregnant wife to deliver baby

2»

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Pretty much everyone has him wanted for murder. Wife is the only one who says he is innocent. Hondo sides with wife. Water is wet.

Idiots typically side with illegal immigrant murderers over law enforcement.
    Funny how the police are the bad guys nowadays. Idiots watching Training Day and other FOS movies and shows and believing it.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Pretty much everyone has him wanted for murder. Wife is the only one who says he is innocent. Hondo sides with wife. Water is wet.

I didn't side with anyone. Just said there was no confirmation he was suspected of murder.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

I didn't side with anyone. Just said there was no confirmation he was suspected of murder.
    I see what you’re trying to do, but did you read what you wrote?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

I see what you’re trying to do, but did you read what you wrote?
    Not really.