Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ok, which one of you fucks has....

Gone undercover over at War Beagle 247?

Thoughts about Washington.....

ConnerD
Aug 15, 10:19 AM
via Mobile

We all know Jake Browning and Myles Gaskin are guys who have been around for the last four seasons. Also they return talent across the OL with the exception of two I believe. I am not sold on their returning receiving/TE group that will have to be solid to be able to beat this Auburn defense. Losing Dante Pettis will not only hurt them on offense but as well as special teams. Their upcoming talent of Hunter Bryant at TE being out as well only hurts them more.

Defensively they return all of their secondary which has been labeled the best in the nation...... but lose their best defensive player in Vita Vea to the draft along with a star linebacker. Unlike Alabama and Georgia etc..... Washington doesn’t replace those guys with 5 star talent. They do have depth and experience but just in my opinion doesn’t add up enough to beat Auburn.

Clearly I’m an auburn fan and have been worried about this game for awhile, but the more I think the more I believe in Jarret Stidham and the defense to lead us to victory. Maybe I’m thinking too hard.....

AU 34
UW 17

Comments