Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Getting his reedz down?!?!

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Off-season is fun but as the season looms closer the reality begins to sink in for the quooks.

This is the truth.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Mosster47 said:

The defense has dominated the offense most camp. The offensive guys had a players meeting last night to talk about how to not get smoked in practice anymore.

CJ Verdell being dinged up is why the offense isn't working. He is the only guy on the roster that can run through contact and still be elusive in space.

Herbert is good but the skill pieces aren't there for Oregon to do much against good teams. The D and special teams will decide the season.

So you only have one skill player who is not one dimensional despite recruiting 10 a cycle. Ok!
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    edited August 2018

Mosster47 said:

The defense has dominated the offense most camp. The offensive guys had a players meeting last night to talk about how to not get smoked in practice anymore.

CJ Verdell being dinged up is why the offense isn't working. He is the only guy on the roster that can run through contact and still be elusive in space.

Herbert is good but the skill pieces aren't there for Oregon to do much against good teams. The D and special teams will decide the season.

With that kind of depth I can see why UO is going to be so good this year
    Hi, if Gaskin gets a high ankle sprain against Aubbie your season is over. You know I'm right.

You're supposed to be peaking as a program this year. Sad.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Sounds like the defense won at practice again.

Everything falling into place for our DUCKS, Race?

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Hi, if Gaskin gets a high ankle sprain against Aubbie your season is over. You know I'm right.

Salvon Ahmed you fucking moron

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Ask your husband
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

ntxduck said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

This guy that ran for 14ypc and a touchdown as a third stringer against Levitt's 1st string defense.

Doog potd
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,472
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Quooks only understand players based on their stars (Ahmed had a skrong 4, btw).
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,803
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

This guy that ran for 14ypc and a touchdown as a third stringer against Levitt's 1st string defense.

Doog potd
    Doogish yes, but also factual. Quooks hate facts.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Allahu Ahkbar
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
  • Options
    Sources said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Doog potd
    Quooks hate facts.
    1960 says, hi.

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Tony Brooks-James 2.0, good luck with that.
  • Options
    Christ Pederton gets 5+ years to accomplish anything of note at WASHINGTON, James Leavitt gets half a season to revamp the Whoregon defense into the iron curtain.

Wonderful stuff, Doogs.

• Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Christ Pederton gets 5+ years to accomplish anything of note at WASHINGTON, James Leavitt gets half a season to revamp the Whoregon defense into the iron curtain.

Wonderful stuff, Doogs.

Leavitts been our? whipping post for 3 years
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,178
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Wonderful stuff, Doogs.

I was told that was a CFB playoff team last year except for Herbert being injured and that UW and Oregon defenses are on par this year. Are you telling me that Leavitt needs mor tim to get his guys in there?
  • Options
    edited August 2018

Wonderful stuff, Doogs.

Leavitts been our? whipping post for 3 years
    Edit. Miscounted years.

Listen you, again. Pederston gets 11 years to win something at Washington. And I’ll say it again, JLIII gets half of one to revamp Oregon.

That’s the take here.