Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Alabama Jaylen Is Back?

DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/uw-husky-football/uws-jaylen-johnson-expects-significant-weight-loss-to-create-major-gains-in-production/

Between Benning and Jaylen finally taking nutrition seriously I really hope it plays out on the field. If Jaylen plays like he did in the Peach Bowl the entire season holy shit we are going to shred OL.

This made me laugh:

Looking back, he sheepishly recalled one outing with Vita Vea a few years ago.

“One night I was hanging out with Vita, and we went to Ezell’s and then we went to McDonald’s and then we went to Taco Bell. All in the same trip,” he said. “And then we went home and ate all of it.

Comments

• Miley_CyrusMiley_Cyrus Member Posts: 808
    edited August 2018
    Sounds like Jaylen is working harder than ever!

But seriously he seems primed for a big year. He’s always been under the radar but a stud and played amazing versus Alabama.
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,559 Founders Club
    Doogles said:

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/uw-husky-football/uws-jaylen-johnson-expects-significant-weight-loss-to-create-major-gains-in-production/

Between Benning and Jaylen finally taking nutrition seriously I really hope it plays out on the field. If Jaylen plays like he did in the Peach Bowl the entire season holy shit we are going to shred OL.

This made me laugh:

Looking back, he sheepishly recalled one outing with Vita Vea a few years ago.

“One night I was hanging out with Vita, and we went to Ezell’s and then we went to McDonald’s and then we went to Taco Bell. All in the same trip,” he said. “And then we went home and ate all of it.

I used to be able to pull this off... About 15 years ago, 80 more pounds and a dimebag of weed