Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

TSiO Episode #50: What is an OKG?

Comments

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,472
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Who has the more pompous better than thou voice, Tequila or Chest?
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,897
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This is so simple yet brilliant: "It starts with a binary question - is there attitude "good enough" to be successful in our program?"
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    What? It's a pod!
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,897
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

So, first of all, @AIRWOLF is going to have to change his name to @AlienRapeChamberDawg here stat.

Toward that, I'm pretty sure the coded signal from Contact comes in from Wuff's connection at about 1:17:00.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Queery for @Dennis_DeYoung - I assume you talk about bringing that OKG life to benefit the have-not recruits with your close-to-program sources. What do they say?
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,097
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Chest and Dennis side by side sound was amazing. Was Chest doing that knowingly?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    edited August 2018
    You can’t be a “host” without having a bit of an authority to you that tells the audience that they need to listen because we know what the fuck we are talking about.

Thank you for the complement
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,097
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    AIRWOLF said:

Doogles said:

The whole segment chest had ddy cumming made me do some lines and think and care.

Petersen has great results with fast strategy kids that Sark put in the program, and pushing that message to fast strategy recruits should be a no brainer, but isn't the fact these kids are fast strategy in the first place make them less likely to respond to the message?

DDY is right that the message doesn't relate to them at all. I'm pretty fast strategy myself and have been given great accurate advice that I knew was right but ignored it anyway just because it wasn't what I wanted to do at that moment.

Ross, Azeem, Peters, Shelton, Shaq, King, JoJo Mathis, etc would have never signed with Pete, but they are all better because of his influence.

These players need to be the ones to reach these kids that can't relate to the okg pitch.

Will Harris comparing Pete to Pete Carroll is a start, but we need to find a way to bridge that Gap, if it's even possible.

Why did you capitalize "Gap"?

Other than that - spot on.
    Short for Union Gap, obviously.
    Valley superiority guy.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    AIRWOLF said:

Swaye said:

Sounds like Red is podcasting from an alien rape chamber.

I’m going to clue you in on something you are surely unaware of: aircraft hangars are not the ideal place to do a podcast. Especially when said hangar is also occupied by a pack of baying dogs.
    You misspelled alien rape chamber.