Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

If you wanna bash Obama that's fine

Fuck I voted for Romney last year. But if you think he's the only problem with this country your head must be up near your esophagus. Libs suck, Cons suck, the current political discourse sucks. Fuck off.

Fuck you death2ducks

Comments

• Options
    death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2013
    I just asked a question. Here's another one. Did I hit too close to home?

Go Fuck Yourself.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I just asked a question. Here's another one. Did I hit too close to home?

Go Fuck Yourself.

Pressing.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited November 2013
    Maybe if you fire Sark and start a Husky revolution, the fervor will spread beyond Seattle and turn into a national conflagration, upending the entire political system itself. Get it started already. [grabs a pitchfork and a Molotov cocktail]
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,794
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Limit the money in politics. Let's start some term limits for the House and Senate. Politicians may actually serve the majority instead of the one percent. It's not really rocket science
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Fuck I voted for Romney last year. But if you think he's the only problem with this country your head must be up near your esophagus. Libs suck, Cons suck, the current political discourse sucks. Fuck off.

Fuck you death2ducks

Id like to bash you in the head with Obama's femur bone

• Options
    When your jaw is sore from sucking obama's weenie check back. Should have voted republican, less work
  • Options

When your jaw is sore from sucking obama's weenie check back. Should have voted republican, less work

I did asshat.

Mckenna as well.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I'm starting to think you and death2ducks are really just democrats trying to make us REAL Republicans look bad.

• Options

Limit the money in politics. Let's start some term limits for the House and Senate. Politicians may actually serve the majority instead of the one percent. It's not really rocket science

I like you Bill, but can we leave poly-sci 101 off the for u m. Just gather and put Iin a firing line those at dawgman, uw's administration and certain defects from dawgman like

Real republican? You fucking putz! Id be ashamed to call myself a real republican. Look how far that's gotten you dipshit. Fucktards like you have set your party back beyond saving. I thought there was hope for you dnc.
  • Options
    dnc said:

I'm starting to think you and death2ducks are really just democrats trying to make us REAL Republicans look bad.

As a Democrat I like those two because Republicans like them is why you lost the election. The "crazy" stigma you normal Republicans have is because of fuck heads like these asshats.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

dnc said:

As a Democrat I like those two because Republicans like them is why you lost the election. The "crazy" stigma you normal Republicans have is because of fuck heads like these asshats.
    Same can be said about the wackos of the left who thinks money grows on trees and that everything is some sort of a race issue if the skin colors don't match.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The Reverend Wright and I are always amused at democrats who claim they only voted for a dunce like Obama is because the tea party or some boogy man under their bed scared them.

Then I turn to my wife and say, thank God we have a certified loon like Joe Biden a heartbeat away from the presidency
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

dnc said:

Same can be said about the wackos of the left who thinks money grows on trees and that everything is some sort of a race issue if the skin colors don't match.
    Money doesn't grow on trees. Don't be ridiculous. All we have to do is press print.

And any time you have two skin colors, it has to be a racial issue. Like, literally has to be.
  • Options
    death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1 5 Awesomes
    Typologists=Obamapologists?
  • Options
    Oops. the Bill stuff was an accident. dnc, come on man, your party is in no place to be arrogant at this point. Look at your candidates now anx before. You are the readon ghis country is going in the shit pit, because youre

dnc said:

You're a libia more_cock? You didnt have to state it, we all knew you worthless cunt
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Oops. the Bill stuff was an accident. dnc, come on man, your party is in no place to be arrogant at this point. Look at your candidates now anx before. You are the readon ghis country is going in the shit pit, because youre

come again?
  • Options
    loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    Quadrunner, you're kind of shitting the bed with an elementary concept as properly quoting and commenting.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Where did you go to college, Fucktard.