Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Who's only one to praise Otton since day 1?

As usual the one and only. Next Bruener boys and girls . Guy won many games in high school with clutch Td's with game on line. I expect nothing different at UW. I thought he'd make a great DE too, but he's a TE, and for good reason.

He might help fill void left by Hunter, but not in same way and not necessarily at Auburn. Bryant was our best WR going into this year, and NOT EVEN CLOSE. his injury could cost us Auburn game, he was that important to Browning.. He was Devin Funchess (WR playing TE or visa versa) watch CAL game from last year to explain my point) he was certain all pac12 as a soph, Otton wont be as RS Frosh.. But, Otton will be there on 3rd and 9 like Bruener was. A blue collar TE with sticky wickets (hey steel2) He'll fight for ball in endzone with game on line. He'll make a few clutch snares at Auburn and all year. Pup praised Otton a year ago, and stands by it today. Where were you Fatters? Crickets bitch.

We need a WR to step up with Otton to match Bryants lost production. Chin is a guy i have my eye on. I praised him in spring, and as Dick Baird told me after a husky practice, what you see in spring you see in fall, then during season. Hope Chin keeps on his trajectory,.. I think he could be our best WR this year, WHEN IT COUNTS!!!!

Hope Our new Whitey parlays spring into playing time this fall. Hope #2 ,plays like a WR deserving of wearing #2. Hope Pounds plays like athlete weve seen at WR. Ty Jones the big possession guy we need...Bynum the strong hands guy who can run after catch like he did in high school. Chico is Chico. Spiker the 6-3 stud true frosh like 6-3 Jason Shelly was nearly a quarter century ago. Could really use him.

Thats a lot of ifs at WR going into Atlanta, everything else a given. You see where my worries are, as Browning needs a reliable outlet. Without a reliable WR and pass catching TE our offense will sputter. Gaskin will get nowhere. Auburn will STIFLE Gaskin without balance at WR, their front 7 is Top 5 in cuntry. Losing Bryant really hurt our offense. Can all those guys contribute enough to soften blow? Not as simple as it sounds unfortunately.

Add into equation Browning is horrible in big games...i dont think we score many points. Our kicking game stinks...i dont like our chances. Sorry little sissies. 17-13 Auburn. Hope im wrong.

Comments