Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

relevant then relevant now

2»

Comments

• AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    Gladstone said:

AIRWOLF said:

Sark copied the Oregon offense.... think about that...

I recall he added some elements of it to his bag of shitshow offense making it even more incomprehensible
    The 2013 offense was the best one the Huskies have had since Tui graduated. And I am not just talking about statistically.

If Petersen's OCs ran something more like it, we'd win more games.

Sark sucked in A LOT of ways. But the 2013 offensive blueprint was easily the best thing he ever did. And really, it was Eric Kiesau's more than Sark's.
    meh

no showed when it actually mattered, as per sark's norm

L 28-31 furd,
    L 24-45 UO,
    L 24-53 @ ASU (LOL, 1/2 were garbage points).

I was talking about scheme and not personnel. Giving up 45 and 53 are bigger problems than only scoring 24.

And I hate to be a buzzkill, but:

L 13-26 USC '16
    L 7-24 Bama '16
    L 7-13 ASU '17
    L 22-30 Stanford '17
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    AIRWOLF said:

AIRWOLF said:

I recall he added some elements of it to his bag of shitshow offense making it even more incomprehensible
    The 2013 offense was the best one the Huskies have had since Tui graduated. And I am not just talking about statistically.

Sark sucked in A LOT of ways. But the 2013 offensive blueprint was easily the best thing he ever did. And really, it was Eric Kiesau's more than Sark's.

It still relied too much on bullshit dink and dunks and not enough on Bishop Sankey

He got the ball 27 times a game, including receptions.

Against Oregon and ASU it was hero ball with Price
  • AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840

AIRWOLF said:

AIRWOLF said:

It still relied too much on bullshit dink and dunks and not enough on Bishop Sankey

He got the ball 27 times a game, including receptions.

Against Oregon and ASU it was hero ball with Price
    Well, it was still Sark calling plays. My point was that the offensive scheme was simple and concise.