Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Can Pete top Year 5.5 Dabo?

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,976 Founders Club
Seems that he has a pretty good shot of doing so...

2013 Clemson went 11-2 (7-1) and finished 2nd in the ACC Atlantic. #8 in the Final AP and beat #7 tOSU in the Orange Bowl 40-35. This was really their only signature win that year. Basically they rolled through the ACC cream puffs and got blown out by eventual NC Florida State 14-51 and lost to a good SC team on the road 17-31. Their win to open the season over #5 Georgia who finished 8-3 and unranked didn't look as good after the fact.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Clemson_Tigers_football_team

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Yella, Pete isnt coaching in a 2-team league the ACC is the worst conference in football. 1 rung below 2nd worst bigbad12
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    No because even though Tajh Boyd sucks, he doesn’t suck as bad as Jake. And Dabo actually cared about recruiting black people.

So, they didn’t try to beat tOSU with guys like BBK and Aaron Fuller.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,976 Founders Club

No because even though Tajh Boyd sucks, he doesn’t suck as bad as Jake. And Dabo actually cared about recruiting black people.

Pete could have a come to Jesus moment of recruiting FS black athletes and it still won't change the demographics of ours and Clemson's recruiting map. South Carolina and Georgia are 30% black. California is 6%.

Pete could have a come to Jesus moment of recruiting FS black athletes and it still won't change the demographics of ours and Clemson's recruiting map. South Carolina and Georgia are 30% black. California is 6%.
    What the Fuck kind of bullshit is this?

So, you think the fact that we’ve gotten a lot whiter under Pete is because of the difference between CA’s black population and Georgia’s?

What the fucking Shit kind of Doog bullshit is that?

I’m old enough to remember that California produces tons of black kids every year that are going to play in the NCAA - because - and wait for it Shit for Brains -

California has 40 million people and Georgia has 10 million people and literally every year we have records for there are more blue chip black kids from Cali than from Georgia and it’s not fucking close.

For instance JUST this year, California has 44 blue chip black kids to Georgia’s 28.

JESUS.

FUCKING.

CHRIST.
    So, fine if CA produces about the same number of blue chip black kids per capita as Georgia. It's still an easier sell for Dabo than Pete and crew.

Listen here fuck face, I don't care if Pete has only a thing for whites, polys, and light skinned blacks from Cosby show type families as long as we ink 10 or more 4 stars per class. The plan is working. Sure, it could be improved some by Pete selectively targeting more FS kids but it's still working none-the-less.

edited August 2018

So, you think the fact that we’ve gotten a lot whiter under Pete is because of the difference between CA’s black population and Georgia’s?

I’m old enough to remember that California produces tons of black kids every year that are going to play in the NCAA - because - and wait for it Shit for Brains -

California has 40 million people and Georgia has 10 million people and literally every year we have records for there are more blue chip black kids from Cali than from Georgia and it’s not fucking close.

For instance JUST this year, California has 44 blue chip black kids to Georgia’s 28.

JESUS.

FUCKING.

CHRIST.
    So, fine if CA produces about the same number of blue chip black kids per capita as Georgia. It's still an easier sell for Dabo than Pete and crew.

Listen here fuck face, I don't care if Pete has only a thing for whites, polys, and light skinned blacks from Cosby show type families as long as we ink 10 or more 4 stars per class. The plan is working. Sure, it could be improved some by Pete selectively targeting more FS kids but it's still working none-the-less.

It’s not per capita shit for brains.

I could be on dawgman for this kind of fucking discussion.

JESUS.

FUCKING.

CHRIST.

That's really hurtful.

I was making a per capita of black people comparison. To your earlier point, CA actually does better than GA which surprised me.

GA has 3.15 million black people, so about 1.1 blue chips per 100,000 of African American population.

CA has 2.3 million black people, so about 1.9 blue chips per 100,000 of African American population.
    Yeah, so shut it!
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901

JESUS.

FUCKING.

CHRIST.

That's really hurtful.

I was making a per capita of black people comparison. To your earlier point, CA actually does better than GA which surprised me.

GA has 3.15 million black people, so about 1.1 blue chips per 100,000 of African American population.

CA has 2.3 million black people, so about 1.9 blue chips per 100,000 of African American population.
    For this to be true, every black person in GA and CA would have to play football.

JESUS.

FUCKING.

CHRIST.

That's really hurtful.

Yeah, so shut it!
    Ok, I'm shutting it. ATSJBS, and I believe there's about an 81% chance Pete year 5 surpasses Dabo year 5.5 in terms of quality. We'll have more opportunities for quality wins and this team won't get blown out by anyone this year.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    The race baiting shit on this board regarding recruits has played out (it was actually never funny or poignant to begin with)

Shut the fuck up before it lands this place in hot water
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    I like where this is going.....call for genocide

I like where this is going.....call for genocide

I was just trying to talk some Dabo vs Pete and next thing I know Anton is asking us to step out of the car.