Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I Question Your Recruiting Tactics

creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
You ducks don't care about character. You don't care about grades. You don't care if a kid is actually passionate about football. You don't care about work ethic. All Oregon cares about is star rankings. Good luck with that shit show!

Your 4* are the most overrated 4* I've seen since I began following recruiting last month.

I can't wait for this to blow up your faces!

Comments

• kirkland88kirkland88 Member Posts: 28
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

You ducks don't care about character. You don't care about grades. You don't care if a kid is actually passionate about football. You don't care about work ethic. All Oregon cares about is star rankings. Good luck with that shit show!

Your 4* are the most overrated 4* I've seen since I began following recruiting last month.

Wait... You are a better evaluator of talent than a FBS coaching staff? huh...
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

woooosh
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

woooosh
    Don't stop him he's on a roll
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

woooosh
    Don't stop him he's on a troll
    Crisped
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

So many people have no idea what a troll is

It's not something you claim you are after posting stupid fucking shit

HTH

Interesting how the Doog Father is living on the Duck board.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

HTH

Is this a troll?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    Mosster47 said:

HTH

Come on dude. Better.
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    This, exactly! We need to exclusively be recruiting the guys that Washington is pursuing. Coach Pee has shown that he is the only authority on who will be good in college. What's the point of getting these 4-stars if Washington didn't have them as their top target?

If Washington and USC merely offered them and recruited them without full effort then they are worthless. It's a proven fact that no guy out of California that USC didn't full press for has ever wound up being good. Washington and USC didn't even offer that WR from Tennessee. The only reason Oregon even took his commit is because getting the 34th ranked guy on Rivals looks really good on paper.

I'm embarrassed at the state of Oregon recruiting. I would gladly trade Mykael Wright, Jeremiah Criddell, Elijah Blades, and Trikweze Bridges combined for Asa Turner. I hear Washington even beat out Notre Dame for him. This is very worrisome, I don't think we'll have the talent to compete in the future and I can picture us falling behind Oregon State as soon as this season.

This, exactly! We need to exclusively be recruiting the guys that Washington is pursuing. Coach Pee has shown that he is the only authority on who will be good in college. What's the point of getting these 4-stars if Washington didn't have them as their top target?

If Washington and USC merely offered them and recruited them without full effort then they are worthless. It's a proven fact that no guy out of California that USC didn't full press for has ever wound up being good. Washington and USC didn't even offer that WR from Tennessee. The only reason Oregon even took his commit is because getting the 34th ranked guy on Rivals looks really good on paper.

I'm embarrassed at the state of Oregon recruiting. I would gladly trade Mykael Wright, Jeremiah Criddell, Elijah Blades, and Trikweze Bridges combined for Asa Turner. I hear Washington even beat out Notre Dame for him. This is very worrisome, I don't think we'll have the talent to compete in the future and I can picture us falling behind Oregon State as soon as this season.

@StrongArmCobra may have a few words for you.

Cinco Razones!
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

I already told you to lurk some more. This is starting to be a bad look for you.
    In the wise words of @Tailgater , best to just change your screen name and start all over.
    This.
  • IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183

Bump
    dnc said:

@StrongArmCobra ???
    Swaye's Wigwam

HTH

I'm wise