Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Cascade Front 2.0

2»

Comments

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Those are some real bruisers. I know this thread was posted as a joke, but doogs won't be laughing when they start getting mauled in the trenches.

When do you predict this will happen?
    After they have filled the sleeves.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

They don't look too far off. A full year of nutrition and S&C and they will be ready, which was always the plan.
  • HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

dnc said:

Those are some real bruisers. I know this thread was posted as a joke, but doogs won't be laughing when they start getting mauled in the trenches.

You can't maul what you can't touch
    That's the argument we used to use. Our small, fast guys are better than your big slow guys. Having a set of SEC quality big uglies is critical to winning championships.
    They were better for a fast paced spread option offense that Oregon ran, and I thought Oregon went with this offense in part because it is easier for west coast teams to consistently recruit quality skill position players.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

dnc said:

That's the argument we used to use. Our small, fast guys are better than your big slow guys. Having a set of SEC quality big uglies is critical to winning championships.
    They were better for a fast paced spread option offense that Oregon ran, and I thought Oregon went with this offense in part because it is easier for west coast teams to consistently recruit quality skill position players.
    With the substitution rule changes/ref holding up play rule changes that have been put in place in recent years, there’s not much of an advantage to be gained anymore by going fast.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    ntxduck said:

dnc said:

With the substitution rule changes/ref holding up play rule changes that have been put in place in recent years, there’s not much of an advantage to be gained anymore by going fast.
    But going #FASTandLOUD that’s a game changer