Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Noticing

124»

Comments

• SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,099 Swaye's Wigwam

Fuck, @koopdog please forgive me. The Throbber was spreading fake news. That's Blake Barnett's WIFE, not girlfriend now.

Correction: Blake Barnett's WIFE tyfys

(Wood still savage)

I am really glad I saw the comma after further review. At first I was both hurt feelings and incredibly intrigued.
  • BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797

Gladstone said:

Can't wait until she dumps him and he fags out again

I can definitely wait lol

also she's a husky and she's in KAT (hot girl party soro), there's a 100% chance her sisters wouldn't let her dump him during the season.
    Of course you know that. Why am I surprised.
    what a loser to know where the hottest, horniest, sluttiest girls on campus are. real studs are at odegaard on a friday night with the FOBs (s/o roaddawg)
  • BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    mobey said:

He'll make a great coach

i never understood this and i see it on social media, UW sites, everywhere. everyone is like 'wow can't wait for jake to be a GA and our QB coach'

what is this based on besides being a white qb?
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

I listened to Browning various interviews from media day. Quite honestly, Mitch, he was saying some of the right stuff. There was some self-awareness, some humility, and some defiance. All that being said, it means fuckall. Twerp until not.

Words are just that ... his legacy at UW will ultimately come down to how he and the team performs this year