Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Picture Thread : Mediocre coaches that can recruit better than Matt Lubick

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Swaye said:

That was a GOOD recruiting DC.

He really knew how to cum from behind for a teen boi.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Mosster47 said:

Baphomet said:

The fucking master of WR recruiting!
    You not always right, but this true
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    Lubick was like our top guy a few years back

What happened
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,579

What happened

He was WR coach of the year at Duke, too. Then he went to Oregon. The Helfrich stink will take years to wash off.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

You dummies loved Lubbick a year ago. I hate him a lot more for the shitty play we got at WR than not signing Ngata.

Also, do you guys not think Pete wasn't recruiting Ngata hard. Blaming position coaches is for doogs.

why can't you let us TBSing fags act hysterical
  • BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511

You dummies loved Lubbick a year ago. I hate him a lot more for the shitty play we got at WR than not signing Ngata.

Also, do you guys not think Pete wasn't recruiting Ngata hard. Blaming position coaches is for doogs.

BS, I never loved him. That's why I'm only comparing him to mediocre coaches.

Oregon's offense sucked when he was their OC. There's a reason he wasn't offered the full OC gig at Nebraska.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Both Lubbick and Pete should be fired
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Baseman said:

Both Lubbick and Pete should be fired
    Damaged goods
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited July 2018
    Baphomet said:

Oregon's offense sucked when he was their OC. There's a reason he wasn't offered the full OC gig at Nebraska.
    Agree. So why do you and other insecure doogs beat your chests about wins over an opponent who had an offense that sucked? I could understand if you beat a good Oregon team, but you didn't, and haven't for close to 20 years.

Baphomet said:

Agree. So why do you and other insecure doogs beat your chests about wins over an opponent who had an offense that sucked? I could understand if you beat a good Oregon team, but you didn't, and haven't for close to 20 years.
    You didn't beat a single good Washington team during the duckade. I'm sure that really took the enjoyment out of it for you.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited July 2018
    dnc said:

Baphomet said:

You didn't beat a single good Washington team during the duckade. I'm sure that really took the enjoyment out of it for you.
    Sark had some decent teams. Not great, but not too shabby either. But even if Washington had some of the shittiest teams in college football, it's still really, really hard to lose 12 straight games to the same opponent. Even the coogs didn't do that.
  • BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511

dnc said:

Baphomet said:

it's still really, really hard to lose 12 straight games to the same opponent
    And yet, we still lead the all time series.

You guys must have really sucked all those years without Chip for that to be the case, just like you suck again now.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

What happened

Our? Did you finally decide to drop STDU and become a DWAG fan?