Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Herman Edwards

longduckdonglongduckdong Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,023 Swaye's Wigwam
edited July 2018 in Hardcore Husky Board
Listened to him here in Portland on 1080.....was a mix of black Lawyer from Seinfeld and the South Park Chewbacca defense

That being said will still roll UW by 20

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    Jealousy isn't a good look
  • El_KEl_K Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,174 Swaye's Wigwam
    Be a man...or a woman. Putcha name on it!
    Everyone's excited about the season.

It's football season.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,421 Founders Club
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    That guy looks fucking weird.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,887 Standard Supporter

Seinfeld, star wars, south park

Close the fucking gates Derek

Fuck Off! South Park Stays!
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    I just got off the phone with a buddy in Portland and I guess Herm said the radio guys haven't played football so they didn't know how it works and one of them responded that he played for Tampa Bay and it just got super awkward after that.

That's up there with Mike Bellotti telling a guy with 35 years of coaching experience he didn't know enough about football to ask him a question.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,726 Founders Club
    Mosster47 said:

I just got off the phone with a buddy in Portland and I guess Herm said the radio guys haven't played football so they didn't know how it works and one of them responded that he played for Tampa Bay and it just got super awkward after that.

That's up there with Mike Bellotti telling a guy with 35 years of coaching experience he didn't know enough about football to ask him a question.

Cool story...
    Mosster47 said:

the jealousy is weak especially coming from a quook
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,512 Founders Club

Mosster47 said:

Cool story...
    Bro
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

Yeah, I'm peanut butter & jealous of Herm Edwards. That's what everyone is saying.

He's installing a "football system" for fuck's sake!

Chip is going to have some legendary shit talking when he plays ASU.
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797
    I think Herm may have been dropped on his head as a child.
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Yeah, I'm peanut butter & jealous of Herm Edwards. That's what everyone is saying.

He's installing a "football system" for fuck's sake!

Chip is going to have some legendary shit talking when he plays ASU.
    Does chip shit talk

I have no idea. Never paid much attention to him
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,168
    TTJ said:

I think Herm may have been dropped on his head as a child.

i think its just the CTE or both, yeah, probably both.