Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why does the fucking retarded Pac-10 media think we will win the P12?

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Jake Browning: best player on the field.
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Mosster47 said:

My true answer this is because of conference dreck.

Stanford is usually always picked second because of their high number of try hard whites.

SC is starting a 17 year old QB and weren't very good with a 1st round QB.

Oregon is on their third coach in three years.

Everyone else is just a cannon fodder program so they're never getting first place votes.

We? are going to lose five:

@ Auburn
    @ Utah
    @ UCLA
    @ Oregon
    Stanford

I could easily see losses to ASU and @ Cal.

We?'ll be lucky to make a bowl game.
    Actually mostly agree except I bet we smash Furd. Oregon is a toss up because we don;t really know what Cristoball is all about, though early returns suggest he is Sark squared.

Auburn is going to buttfuck us on national TV though. That's a given. Utah is due, and we never beat UCLA. That's three for sure.
    We're going to push Stanford's shit in. Cook it. Same with ASU.

Auburn is a winnable game, but I feel like shit about it because we're still Beta Men until we're not.

We'll go 2-1 against Utah, Oregon and Utah. Don't know which one yet. You'll have to wait for Yella's pre season spectacular which comes out early November like Pup's.
    In what way is Auburn a winnable game? As soon as I realized it wasn't the Trojans from Auburn HS I've been really depressed about the season. Maybe you're still thinking it's against Auburn High.
    This. Auburn is going to hit Browning hard a couple times on the first couple drives, and then we will be in yip hell for the rest of the day. And they are tough to run against so not sure just feeding Gaskin every play will even work. Expect to see shit stained socks by the second quarter at the latest.

I don't disagree with this assessment of our offense but I think the defense will keep us in it. Tough as shit game where you continually scream at the screen why we can't just get another field goal. ASU 2.0.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    BECAUSE WE FUCKING LOST TO ASU LAST YEAR AND STANFORD WON THE NORTH.

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Mosster47 said:

Stanford is usually always picked second because of their high number of try hard whites.

Everyone else is just a cannon fodder program so they're never getting first place votes.

@ Auburn
    @ Utah
    @ UCLA
    @ Oregon
    Stanford

Actually mostly agree except I bet we smash Furd. Oregon is a toss up because we don;t really know what Cristoball is all about, though early returns suggest he is Sark squared.

Auburn is going to buttfuck us on national TV though. That's a given. Utah is due, and we never beat UCLA. That's three for sure.

Auburn is a winnable game, but I feel like shit about it because we're still Beta Men until we're not.

We'll go 2-1 against Utah, Oregon and Utah. Don't know which one yet. You'll have to wait for Yella's pre season spectacular which comes out early November like Pup's.
    In what way is Auburn a winnable game? As soon as I realized it wasn't the Trojans from Auburn HS I've been really depressed about the season. Maybe you're still thinking it's against Auburn High.
    This. Auburn is going to hit Browning hard a couple times on the first couple drives, and then we will be in yip hell for the rest of the day. And they are tough to run against so not sure just feeding Gaskin every play will even work. Expect to see shit stained socks by the second quarter at the latest.

I don't disagree with this assessment of our offense but I think the defense will keep us in it. Tough as shit game where you continually scream at the screen why we can't just get another field goal. ASU 2.0.
    We are going to lose by 20.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

• Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited July 2018
    Time Of Possession. Bush Hamdan will revamp the offense I'm sure of it!
    You guys underestimate how detrimental Johnathan 'a bubble screen is a pass play' Babushka is to the confidence of an offense. With Hamdan back you're going to see some Tedford level intuitive play calling that will bring Cobra back to his rightful place on the throne.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Gwad said:

You guys underestimate how detrimental Johnathan 'a bubble screen is a pass play' Babushka is to the confidence of an offense. With Hamdan back you're going to see some Tedford level intuitive play calling that will bring Cobra back to his rightful place on the throne.

Lipo in Hamdan, I got a feeling we are going to hate his fucking guts by second quarter of the auburn game
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

@ Auburn
    @ Utah
    @ UCLA
    @ Oregon
    Stanford

I think you'll beat UCLA and Utah.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

Swaye said:

Mosster47 said:

@ Auburn
    @ Utah
    @ UCLA
    @ Oregon
    Stanford

You'll lose to Stanford and ASU.
  • Options
    uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    Write In:

Because we upgraded our OC by getting rid of Smith.
  • Options
    guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    Swaye said:

Mosster47 said:

@ Auburn
    @ Utah
    @ UCLA
    @ Oregon
    Stanford

Yeah, I stand with Swaye on Furd, but I also think we'll? beat UCLA.

I'm guessing 9-3... with a skullfucking at the hands of Auburn, a loss to Ooootah, and bedshitting on the road to Whoregon.

Too many holes in recruiting leading up to last years class... specifically at WR, QB, Buck, and the interior OL. It's gonna catch up with us this year and next. If we? put a couple more classes together like the one we pulled in last year, then we'll be in fucking business and 2048 will be special.

gunt.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Actually we are better than Stanford because we just are and us losing at ASU was just a random piece of BAD LUCK!!
    guntlove said:

Swaye said:

Mosster47 said:

@ Auburn
    @ Utah
    @ UCLA
    @ Oregon
    Stanford

Yeah, I stand with Swaye on Furd, but I also think we'll? beat UCLA.

I'm guessing 9-3... with a skullfucking at the hands of Auburn, a loss to Ooootah, and bedshitting on the road to Whoregon.

Too many holes in recruiting leading up to last years class... specifically at WR, QB, Buck, and the interior OL. It's gonna catch up with us this year and next. If we? put a couple more classes together like the one we pulled in last year, then we'll be in fucking business and 2048 will be special.

gunt.
    That's very realistic. If three winnable games were on the OOC slate I don't think anyone would argue with 10 regular season wins. This is the best team Auburn has had since 2004.
  • Options
    longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,008
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

The fact that we didn't win the north last year and we are being picked to win anything is FS. We are fucking losers and Jake Browning is a loser winner. But even he can't change the fact that this season is going to be a curl up job after we get broken in half by Auburn.

I don't get why people think we are going to win anything this year. WE LOST THE P12N TO FUCKING STANFORD LAST YEAR. AND STANFORD LOST TO SDSU!

Christ, just enough with this shit. Our 'big time' wins in the past two glory seasons are beating... wait for it... Stanford at home... and I guess beating Colorado?

WOOHOO!!! WE ARE FUCKING BIG TIME.

If team A beat team B but lost to team C.
    Doesn't work that way Dennis.
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,980
    Gladstone said:
    What positions do Junior Nickleback and Jeez Louise play