Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

There is a decent foundation here....

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,079 Founders Club
edited November 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
...for the next coach. Not overwhelming talent because Sark's recruiting has been over rated, but decent.

I enjoyed some of the hard hitting on defense. It looks like we have some guys that love to play.

This String Fellow looks interesting. I guess if you recruit 23 wide outs you're bound to get one.

Cyrus has a fucktarded throwing motion but may have some skills.

We need the new guy now. We need to recruit linemen now. The future hangs on firing Sark now.

We're fucked

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    There's talent on this roster ... new direction and leadership could do wonders for this program.

A requirement for the new coach is to have a love affair at recruiting and developing OL/DL ...

I still expect that the starting QB for UW next year will be Troy Williams
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Stunting attention to detail, strong defense, identity and the ability to identify and place your top players on defense.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    Tequilla said:

There's talent on this roster ... new direction and leadership could do wonders for this program.

A requirement for the new coach is to have a love affair at recruiting and developing OL/DL ...

I still expect that the starting QB for UW next year will be Troy Williams

And what makes you believe that?

It's still a Sark selection ...

That'd be like saying a new better coach will be chosen by Pool boy.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    I agree with Race... UW could have won last night. That was a coaching loss.
  • jrjarrell4jrjarrell4 Member Posts: 71
    if you dont fire Sark this year, we will be stuck with him for at least 3 more considering the pussy ass schedule upcoming.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

...for the next coach. Not overwhelming talent because Sark's recruiting has been over rated, but decent.

I enjoyed some of the hard hitting on defense. It looks like we have some guys that love to play.

This String Fellow looks interesting. I guess if you recruit 23 wide outs you're bound to get one.

Cyrus has a fucktarded throwing motion but may have some skills.

We need the new guy now. We need to recruit linemen now. The future hangs on firing Sark now.

We're fucked

We first of all need a university that will happily give transfers P.E. credits. WTF..... the UW would if such so-called wasted time was ROTC! Any new coaching staff will absolutely this time have to start it's recruiting with the big uglies in the OL and DL and with big or bigger/quicker/stronger JC talent at LB, TE, etc. If we can't compete with every other Pac-12 and major college program in America for JC transfers, then why are we in this game?

Sark has recruited some good if not excellent talent at most skilled positions, but he has neglected nearly all the positions at or near the line-of-scrimmage where kids usually take longer to mature and develop enough for UW's level of competition. This is so obvious that he should be canned for such neglect first and foremost regardless of his other pluses or minuses. However, a new coaching staff coming to Montlake will right up front be at least a couple of years if not more behind on the line-of-scrimmage and will need some university help in dealing with a decade of neglect.

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    We have more talent than 1-11 Stanford,