Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I'm relishing this morning

I really hate being right.

Can't wait for Samek's article calling for Sark's head after the Apple Cup loss

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    I hate fucking losing ...

I hate the fact that there are still idiots out there that can't see the fact that Sark's just not a coach that is going to get you to an elite level.

I hate the fact that I'm going to be watching us lose next week in Oregon again to Oregon State in a way that looks and smells just like every other road loss.

If there's anything that is making me feel any better today, it's that I'm seeing/hearing more and more people realizing that the writing is on the wall.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Samek's article comes out AFTER Sark leaves. You know that.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    AZDuck said:

Samek's article comes out AFTER Sark leaves. You know that.

I think he meant Tuesday after the Apple Cup loss, assuming Sark is fired the day before.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    TommySQC said:

I really hate being right.

Can't wait for Samek's article calling for Sark's head after the Apple Cup loss

That's just sick when it isn't simply silly. We of all fanbases should know after suffering four years of Tyrone that losses alone will never get a head football coach fired at UW nor even three consecutive losing seasons. Unfortunately for you and other coaching change dreamers, Sark isn't yet close to Gilby-Tyrone's lowest ever level of UW gridiron futility. I feel bad not just for our fanbase, but probably more so for the kids in the program and there can be nothing good about last evening's game for anybody as the season's comes to an end at no worse than .500 on the scoreboard. We could be stuck in this faux-loser state forever.